Intro

There are so many different beliefs in this world about God.

Some believe that he controls all while others think that he doesn't even really exist and talk about him as though he is something that was just thought up one day.

Personally I believe that God created everything and he creates the soul and mindset for a person before they are born.

But there is a catch.

After you are born I don't believe that God can help you any more. It is up to you and the people around you how you turn out.
Yes there are terrible people in this world and there are many extraordinary people too, but God doesn't control that. Everybody starts out with a kind soul and a positive outlook on life just as He intended them to have but the people around them ruin it or they make it better.

This is the story of how mine was ruined.

~~~~~

So I don't really know where this is coming from or what it actually is yet but I had an idea and I'm going to form the actual story for it later. Right now I'm working on Heaven but once I get rolling with that I think that I'll start this.

Anyway, what do you think it'll be about? What's the plot, characters, all that jazz?

I will not be posting anything in this for a while but keep an eye on it because eventually there will be something and I think it'll be good but like I said, I haven't even formed a main character yet so I literally have nothing more than this intro but It's fine...

Alright, I'll see you all later.

~Amill