Chapter 1.

"Taylor, when will Christian be home?"

"In around thirty minutes Ana, I'm going to collect him now" Taylor shouts back.
I love how informal he's becoming around me, I have never adapted to having him and Gail around, I'm used to doing things on my own. However, having Gail around with two children really does help. Phoebes now 3 months old! It's going so quickly but I'd want nothing more.

"Perfect"

"Teddy darling" I say pulling him out of the TV.
"Daddy's coming home soon, maybe we should get your cake ready" I add, his eyes light up. The love Christian has for him and he has for Christian is amazing.
He doubted himself for so long about being a father and I wouldn't ask for him to be any different. He never wants to leave for work since Phoebe was born which is frustrating as it is his life. But I know once he's there he's glad of it!

I hear the front door open and Teddy jumps of his seat. I pick Phoebe out of her high chair as Christian walks in to the kitchen.

"Daddy!! I make cake" Teddy shouts pointing to the cake which says ' I love you dad ' on.

"It's perfect son, thank you!" He says picking Teddy up and throwing him into the air. He's now two and a half which I can hardly believe.

He walks over with Teddy on his hips and leans in to kiss Phoebe then me. I do sort of miss having him to myself but watching him with our children is all I need to be happy.

"How was work?"

"Stressful" he mutters and I know his anxiety levels are higher than usual so I don't probe him for more information yet.
I just nod in acknowledgment which I think he appreciates as he doesn't want to talk about it.

"How has your day been?"

"Lovely! Elliot came over" I reply.

"That's good, did he have anything good to say for once?" He asks grinning.

"The usual Elliot"

I take the children to bed and I cook our dinner as Mrs.Jones has a few days off. Christian comes down in his sweats which happens rarely unless he's actually working out but he looks sexy.

"I like you in these Mr.Grey" I say pointing to his tracksuit bottoms.

"Oh do you know Mrs.Grey?" He says with his wicked grin.
I wink and he moves his hands to my waist.
I swot them of jokingly and sit on the dining room table.

"I've missed this" I mutter.
We used to eat at the table every night during my last month of pregnancy but it all stopped once Phoebe came along. It's hard to get any time to ourselves. Especially with Christian back at work now.

"Me too baby" he says leaning over to get his phone that's calling on the table.
It's 7:00pm we are only just having dinner on our own without the children and his phone is ringing yet again.

"Grey" he snaps clearly irritated that he's having to answer.

"Right...Yeah...No of course...Thanks for letting me know I'm eating with Ana so I'll put it through once it's finished...Goodbye Ros"
That conversation seemed okay actually.

"Everything fine?"

"Yes, I just hadn't emailed a contract through" He replies.

Christian Grey not doing his work correctly? How strange. He can tell my confusion and begins to tell me how we wanted to leave quickly so he didn't check his emails.

We both finish the food, I've learnt to not put much on my plate so he doesn't moan as does Mrs.Jones for me now.

"I'm going for a shower" I shout walking up the stairs.
I hear footsteps behind me as I reach the top I turn and he's already there.

"So am I"

"No you're not" I mutter because I really do not want sex right now.

"Why not?" Christian asks confused and almost upset.

"Use the other bathroom, I could navigate you to at least another 6 on this floor alone!"

"But I thought we could..." He says grasping my waist and kissing my neck.

"You depend on sex too much Christian I had a baby three months ago and you've already had me multiple times, I'm not even sure I should have so soon!!" I force out.
He just looks blankly and walks in to our bedroom. Not another tantrum. All we argue about is sex and work recently. I mean I'm glad it's not anything else but it's exhausting.
I know he's stressed right now but so am I. I'm not particularly happy with my body either so jumping in to bed with Mr.sex on legs doesn't really appeal to me.