Trailer 2: Storm Drakonwing

The door to the bar swings open, and a mysterious figure walked in. Everyone immediately looked over, then quickly turned away. The hooded figure looks around, and says
"Alright, you know who I'm here for. Will you come out quietly, or is this going to be difficult for both of us?" The bartender peers at him, and whispers into a radio.
"Boys, get in here! That bounty hunter is he-" The bartender is cut off, and sees the hooded figure crushing the radio in his fist. "Tsk tsk, calling for backup? None of that now." He pulls back, and punches the bartender in the face. After this, everyone got up and pulled out weapons, ranging from swords to guns. The hooded figure grinned, and said
"This is going to be interesting..."

Several men leapt forward, and the hooded figure dodged all of them. He then countered with a roundhouse kick, sending them all flying. The hooded figure reached behind him, and pulled out a gleaming crossbow. Swiftly loading it, he fired at the ground, and a pillar of ice burst out, freezing several men in place.
"Dust? Crap, he's the real deal...
Storm Drakonwing, the youngest bounty hunter to have a successful career..." The bartender says, backing towards the stairs. Storm sees this, and fires a regular arrow at him. The bolt impaled itself into the staircase, narrowly missing him.
"Where is he? I know you're harboring scum in here somewhere..." Storm says, walking over to him. He gasps, and scrambled up the stairs.

Storm chuckled, and crouched down. After concentrating, he leaped up and flew up to the banister.
"Where do you think you're going? You haven't answered my question yet." Storm says, holding his hand out. A massive burst of wind blew through the bar, and the bartender flew into his grasp.
"You...you wouldn't!" The bartender says, whimpering like a dog.
"Have some respect for yourself, this is just pathetic." Storm says, sighing.
"I thought someone with a bounty as high as his would have tough henchmen. But it turns out your all pretty weak..."

After saying this, a door opened slowly. Storm turns, and a smile slowly appears on his face.
"Ah, finally...there you are." Storm says, dropping the bartender.

Standing across from Storm was the notorious criminal, Roman Torchwick. He took a puff from his cigar, and said "So, your the one who came to 'capture' me, huh? What's wrong, they couldn't send anyone good?"
Storm smiles, and squeezes the handle of his crossbow. The weapon clicks, and it splits down the middle.

The crossbow split into two swords, and Storm flew at Roman. He swung forward, but Roman deflected with his cane. The two clashed for a few seconds, then Storm activated his semblance. Winds burst through the windows, causing Roman to shield his eyes.

While distracted, Storm spun around creating a mini tornado. He flew forward, but gunfire from outside interrupted his attack. Storm looked outside, and saw a hovercraft right outside the window.
"Well Drakonwing, I'd hate to leave you penniless...oh wait, no I don't!" Roman says, smirking as he shoots the wall down. He leaps out, and the hovercraft catches him, flying off with a burst of speed.
"Damn...guess this was a bit more interesting than I thought..." Storm says to himself. He leaps over the banister onto the ground near the door. As he walks out, Storm fails to notice the gray haired man sitting in the corner, sipping coffee. After finishing his cup, he gets up and follows Storm out of the bar.