Chapter 6 Coming home

*10 Years Later*

        "(Y/n). I want you to kill someone for me. His name is Kakashi Hatake sensei." Itatchi said.
'Ive heard that name before'. I nodded to Itatchi sensei. "Itatchi sensei." I said. He turned to me. "Where is Kakashi Hatake?". " The hidden leaf village" he said. Then after, I nodded and went straight to go to the village.

        It was a long trip from the hideout but I finally got there. I was wearing a long black cloak with clouds decorated around it. (Aka the ataksuki) My (H/c) flowed through the wind as my (E/c) shined and reflected off the sun. I walk to the gates of the village. The guards knew I was part of the ataksuki so I put them under a genjutsu as they were charging after me. 'I shouldn't be so careless with this cloak' I thought to myself. I was jumping from house to house to not be spotted. I went to a common villager to ask who Kakashi Hatake is. They followed me to Tsunade's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in." I hear. I open the door and as soon as she saw me, she recognized the cloak and jumped out of her seat and punched me hard across the face. So hard that it knocked my cloak off. But it was just a substitution. "I'm not here to fight you" I said in a calm voice.

I used a hypnotizing Jutsu on her to show me what Kakashi Hatake looks like. She showed me and instantly I remembered. I vanished into the forest and took the Jutsu off Tsunade. I travelled back into the hide out. I came to Itatchi sensei. "I couldn't do it sensei.." I told him. "I thought you wouldn't." He said in a disappointing voice. "You will have to be punished. He used the sharingan vision Jutsu on me. And I was under is Jutsu for 5 days. Then I found myself woken up with just my clothes without my cloak in front of the village gates. Then I slowly passed out again.

I woke up once more in the hospital. A girl with short pink hair was healing me. I had a huge wound on my chest. She stopped the bleeding and was closing up the wound. Then that girl named Tsunade walked in. "Tsunade, she has a big scar on her back that looks like a seal." The pink haired girl said. "Did you try healing it?" Asked Tsunade in a firm voice. "Yes". She was walking up to me, so I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. She turned me chest first to the bed carefully and looked at it. She tried healing it. But couldn't. "Bring her to the room" I hear her say in a demanding voice.
'The room?..'. They still didn't know that I was awake. But then.. I couldn't help it... I had to.. "ACHOO". 'Crap .-.' "She's awake.. Put her back to sleep." They injected me with a syringe. I groan of pain then pass out right away.

*Tsunade's POV*

           "We need to do some tests on her to find out what it is." I demanded them. We did millions of tests on her in a month. She woke up a few times so we put her back to sleep. We still can find out what that is and how to heal it. But we're so close.

     ~The next day (still Tsunade's POV)

           "Master Tsunade!" I hear from the door. "What is it Shizune." I said in a demanding voice. (Shizune is my assistant). "I found a book that might help." She was running to me.. Then slipped and dropped the book. Loose papers fell out. 'Ugh.. That Shizune is always clumsy.' I pick up the loose papers and see the same sign on the book that's on that girls back. On the front cover of the book, it has the ataksuki cloud on it.

*Sorry for late update. My internet wasn't working >.<*