3

It's so heartbreaking to see the famous, known for their charismatic vibrancy that lights up everyones mood, two bestfriends- known for doing everything together. Never gets into petty fights, and have never talked bad about each other

You would think knowing someone for so long, you would notice their change in behavior. They're too bright, too oblivious to those close to them. They're always the talk of the school, but somehow, it seems to me that it's like they're trying to disappear. I get that being so young, and always have everyone talking about you is stressful, but is it to the point where you want to escape?

I notice how both of them don't keep up with their "happiness." It's like no one does. I don't know how two best friends, who know everything about each other, haven't noticed their sudden depression.

They laugh, they talk, they gossip to each other. But when alone, they both just want to escape; and perhaps its best for them. You can see their eyes, daydreaming out the window, yearning to just get up in class, and get out of there. But it's not family issues. It's not personal issues. It's not friend issues. Perhaps they just want to escape. Escape from the stress. Escape from everyones eyes constantly watching. Escape from everyones criticism.

They both want to leave. They both have the same yearning expression. It's unfortunate that both of them haven't even realized that the other is drowning in depression, just like the other.

I hope sooner, not later, they come to their senses and escape together. And perhaps that's whats best.