Chapter 7: Time Stops for nothing

Dipper's POV

"Bill! You fricken little evil demon! Let us go!" I yelled at the demon who took me and Summer hostage. Bill turned around and faced me. I swear if he had a mouth, he'd be grinning ear to ear, or side to side. I'm not entirely sure.

"But why would I want to do that?" Bill mocked. I glared at him. "Cause I can still hurt you, and don't you dare touch Summer." I growled. "So, you really like this girl?" My glare faded, where was he going with this? "I'll make a deal with you, just like old times. I'll set Summer over here, free, if you stay with me, as my, prisoner, for punishment for killing Alcor." Bill said.

I didn't know what to do, it was so hard. I looked at Summer, she shook her head no. "Dipper, no, don't do it." She said while frowning. "What other choice do we have?" I asked her looking down at the ground. "You always have a plan! You're not going to give up?" I looked at Summer.

"I'm doing this, cause I care about you." I then looked at Bill, and shook his hand. I looked over at summer, she looked very upset and disappointed.

I felt chains wrap around my neck and hands. Then my vision fades to black.

Mabel's POV

If Dipper wasn't a demon, I bet he wouldn't be in this mess. I looked out the window, as of waiting for something for fly into my room giving me a solution.

After a while of just staring off into space, I finally remembered something, the time machine tape measure thingy. I went into my closet and grabbed it off from the top self. (Don't ask me how she got it, IDK)

Go back in time to when we were twelve and stop everything, it's as simple as that, if Dipper never knew he was a demon, he would never have been bothered by Bill like he has.

I pulled the tape, as far back as I needed to go, and released it.

--------------------------

It was the Thursday before my puppet show, I went a bit too far back, but who cares. I looked like my twelve year old self again. I smiled, this was well thought out. (Not)

I walked out of the living room where all My puppet stuff was and walked right into Dipper.

"We're done with all this puppet stuff right?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." I smiled big. He just looked at me for a moment before shrugging it off and heading upstairs to our room. I heard the door shut. I narrowed my eyes, I'm like a spy now, and my target, is Dipper.

I snuck upstairs and crept right up to the door. I pressed my ear against it and listened. I could hear the laptop buzzing after each failed attempt by Dipper. "I have a terrible headache..." I heard him mumble. I listened in more, and I swear I heard Bill laughing. "I can't concentrate with this awful headache."

I stood up, and opened the door. When I got in the room, I found Dipper had fallen asleep, or passed out or something on his bed. I looked around the room. Bill was written all over it. I looked at the slanted ceiling, it had a silhouette of Bill and his eye, and it had words written on top of it.

Alcor is here.

Bill's been haunting Dipper, slowly turning him into Alcor, but I still don't see how we all got captured.

(Time skip)

It was nighttime and Dipper was still awake trying to crack that laptops password. I pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't get suspicious. "Just a few more tries." I heard him say. He got up and took some stuff with him out the room.

I sat up in my bed, and then got up and silently followed my brother. I followed him to the roof. "I can't take that sound anymore." He grumbled. "I. Hate. You. Sound." He said as he somewhat slammed his fists on the keyboard. He yawned. "There has to be some sort of shortcut. Who would know about secret codes?"

Dipper sat there and the wind picked up it's pace. He looked behind him and stood up with the laptop in hand. I looked around too. Then I saw it, the moon had slit that made it look like an eyeball came down. It shown a light on Dipper. He turned around and jumped a bit. A blue brick pattern appeared and it made the shape of a triangle. Then it flashes white.

"I think I know a guy!"

(Lol, time skip!)

The dream ended and Dipper did the impression Bill did of him. He got up and started to walk over to where I was. I quickly went down back into the old shack.

I went into the kitchen and got out my Mabel juice to help me stay awake. Dipper then walked in. "Morning Mabel." He sleepy said as he yawned. "Woah, bag check for Dipper's eyes! No one?" Stan said. "Dipper, I told you to get some sleep last night. Here, wake up with some Mabel juice! It has plastic dinosaurs in it!" I cheerfully said as I shook my container of Mabel juice. "Ugh, it's like if coffee and nightmares had a baby." Stan said.