14

Stella

"Wake up!"
"What time is it?" I groan into my pillow.
"11."
"Give me 2 more hours." I pull the blanket over my head.
"No Stella common. We have stuff to do."
"Like what Cat?" I sit up rubbing my eyes.
"Umm...clean?"
"Seriously?" I give her dead glare.
"Yeah."
"I'm going on my run." I get out of bed, slip my sneakers on and head to the bathroom.

Once I was done in the bathroom. I go downstairs where everyone was.

I grab a cup of coffee and sit down.

"Plans anyone?" Amanda asks.
"Well Daniel and I are hanging with all the guys tonight."
"And I promised Tiffany that I'd go to the movies with her. You can come if you want Amanda."
"Sure." She shrugs.

Everyone then looks at me.

"Um I'm having a Me day. Pass by the shop, call dad and ask when to open up then spa day then at night walk around then have a movie marathon out in the back. Bring out the projector."

"Cool. Let us know when we start our shifts." Catarina says.

My father owns a Frozen yogurt shop. It was passed down from his father then he gave it to me. He would give it to my brother but he's stationed out in California. He'll fly down here when the parents usually come around July then stay some time after.

"Remember the help wanted sign." Daniel reminds me.

"Oh yeah." I stand up, put my dishes in the sink and run upstairs to my room.

I put my sneakers on, grab my keys, phone and laptop and back run downstairs.

"See you guys later. Have fun!" I say going out the door. I get in my car and pull out the drive way.

Once I made it to the beach pier open the shops driveway and pull in. I lock the gate so I can go for my run first.

I put my head phones in, go to the Nike app and started running.

Once I hit the 2 mile point I stop an sat down on the bench.

I look out to the ocean. Oh how much I love you.

-- :)