Chapter 3: Welcome home

Aftter a while Joji finally matched the Masked Girls speed, It was difficult but he somehow managed. Joji noticed his surroundings, there was more trees than homes, as Joji breathed heavily he spat out a few words betweem breaths "Where..a-are..we..going?" The Masked girl looked down "To Disney land" she said sarcastically I frowned and decided to just keep my mouth shut. After 2 hours the group finally stopped in front of a enormous oak tree that seemed to grow up into space, "Well this is it, home sweet home" one masked stranger walked over to the tree and placed his hand on the trunk and said something in a low voice to Joji it sounded like Latin, the Masked stranger stepped back. As he did so the floor shook and a huge opening began to show, I stared in as the gap grew bigger the group then stepped into the tree one by one. Me and the girl where the last to enter, inside the tree trunk was hallow with a large spiral stair case desending down, above us small paper lanterns give off a warm glow "Sooooo..uh Nikki? What do you need me for anyways?" The girl turned her head my way "do you ever shut up?" She said in a annoyed tone "Maybe if I knew where the fuck Im being taken to I would shut my tramp" I shot back at her, my arm hurt as she tightened her grip. We finally made it to a huge room with a table in the far corner next to it was a kitchen and in the center of the room where couches and a small coffee table and finally on the right wall where 4 beds. Nikki walked over to the couch and sat me down, she finally let my arm go I rubbed the spot that was throbbing from her harsh grip. Joji watched as Nikki reached up and removed her mask. Her eyes where brown, she had light brown skin with barley noticeable freckles and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Joni couldn't help but stare at her, Nikki cleared her throat "you done daydreaming?" Joji realized that she was staring at him with annoyance written all over her face, His face became hot she scoffed and walked away. "Not much of a smooth talker huh?" Joji looked up and saw a black young man with broad shoulders, maybe in his 20s looking at Him, he stuck his hand out at Joji "The names RJ, the one that saved you from dying" Joji grabbed his hand and shook it, he then let go the man looked around And called out to somebody "Twitch! Get your ass over here!" A blur of blonde and black appeared in front of me "Howdy! Im twitch" he grabbed my hand and shook it quickly "Uh, im Jo-" before he could introduce himself the blonde kid with the crazy blue eyes finished his sentence "Your Joji!" He said a hand covered his face and pushed him away."And im the leader of this whole thing, the names Asher" The leader had black hair with streaks of yellow-ish blonde in it. I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me "I know you're confused and all, so ill explain everything" he cleared his throat and began "A long ass time ago there was a young man who had a king for a older brother, he was charming in every way. Even though he was a king he never let greed overrun him, instead of hoarding all his wealth we helped his kingdom but his younger brother thought it was a waste of money, on many occasions the younger brother tried to bribe his king brother for riches but always failed, the king knew of his younger brothers hunger for Wealth. On a warm Spring day the younger brother marched into his brother's palace demanding money or he would have a curse put on the land. The king declined his brothers demands for money. The young brother became infuriated and put a curse on the king that made his insides leak from his eyes and mouth, He picked the clothes off his brothers dead body and put them on, he finally put a curse on the land allowing spirits from the depths of hell to rise and disrupt the peace on earth. The young man didn't know that the curse would spread and spread until it stopped right on Japan, groups of warriors began to band together in order to defeat the spirits" The leader took a deep breath "Jesus that was a lot of talking im hungry, lets eat!"

  RJ made a mystery soup that tasted amazing. As we ate Asher spoke up "I'd like to welcome Joji, our lost link! Welcome home" Joji looked up from his bowl with his mouth full of soup "To Joji!" The others said in unison.  After we ate till we couldn't lift the spoon to our mouths we then went to bed. Well the others went to bed I slept on the couch.