1

Louis' POV

"Louis, come on!" I hear mom shout. I grab my bag and walk downstairs. I'm going to miss my home. We are currently moving to Cheshire. I walk to my car that I has some of our stuff. I start it up and follow my dad's truck. Goodbye Home.

-----3 hours later------

We pull up to our new house. It's big. I grab my bag and run to the door that my mother just opened. I run up the stairs and look at the rooms. I look for the second biggest room since my parents made it very clear they get the biggest room. I find it and drop my bag. I shout out the door.

"I found my room!" I hang up a sign outside of the door and shut the door. I go back outside and start carrying boxes in. I help my mom unload them.

After unpacking, I walk outside. I walk to my old car and shut the trunk. I push the lock button on my keys and sigh. I'm really starting a new life. I look around and look at my neighbors houses. They were nice houses. My eyes keep wondering until they meet someone else's. My eyes look at those people. There were four.

One had black hair and brown eyes. Two others had brown hair. The differences are their eyes and haircut. One had green eyes and the other brown. The brown eyed one had a buzz cut on the sides and longer hair on top. The green eyed one had curly hair. There was also a blonde one. His hair was clearly dyed and he had blue eyes. He was sitting on the buzz cut guy. All of them but the blonde one had a lot of muscles and way bigger than me. The blonde one probably had more muscles than me and was probably bigger than me.

I stare at them and they stare at me. My eyes get torn away when I am attacked from behind.

"Go horsey!!!!!" My younger sister, Daisy yells. I smile and start jumping and running around. Her laughs and giggles make me smile bigger.

"My turn! My turn!" Her twin Penelope says. I put Daisy down and grab Penelope. I run around like I did with Daisy. I put her down and look towards the door. I see Lottie and Fizz standing there. I run towards them and throw them over my shoulders. I spin and hear them laugh. I set them down. Everyone was giggling and laughing.

"Guys! Lunch!" I hear my mum yell.

"You heard mum, get inside!" I raise my hands and wiggle my fingers, indicating I will tickle them. They squeal and run inside. I shake my head and smile. I turn my head back towards those boys to see them still watching me. The blonde boy was smiling at me. I smile and wave at him. He waves back happily

"Louis! Get your butt in here or I will send your father out there to get you!" My mother yells.

"He can't catch me!" In a few seconds I see my dad running out to get me. I laugh loudly and take off down the road. I see my dad catching up on me. I squeal as he wraps his arms around me. I wiggle in his grasp and wait for him to let me go. He starts walking towards home. And soon enough takes me inside to eat lunch. Damn my small size!

Zayn's POV

I watch as the boy plays with his sister and his father. He seems to be very sassy, loving, and playful. Apparently his name is Louis. He is so beautiful and the perfect size for me and my boys. Even Niall. The perfect obedient boy. We can make him that. I look at my boys and see them nodding at me. I nod back.

We shall have him.

---------—------------—
A/N

Hey guys! This is the official new version of My Possessive Boyfriends. Please vote and comment what you think. Thanks
-Alyssa