2

Louis' POV

After I finish lunch with my family, I decide I should check out the neighborhood and see where I'll be going to school. I walk outside and to my car. I get in and start driving. I drive by the school I will be attending and realized it's a ten minute drive. I keep driving and see a cute little cafe. It is also by a park where I can take the girls sometime.

I go to the parking lot and park. I get out and walk into the small cafe. I see a help wanted sign on the cash register. Might as well apply, I have to get some money. I walk up to the lady that was standing behind the counter and ask for an application. I quickly fill it out and turn it in to the cashier. I turn around and bump into a hard chest. I felt sparks and quickly look up. I see the men that was across the road from my house. They were staring at me with dark eyes.

"Excuse me, love. Didn't mean to bump into you." The guy with long curly hair speaks in a raspy voice. It made my core tingle. I swallow nervously.

"H-hello," I nervously put out my hand. "I'm Louis." The curly haired man grabbed my hand firmly and brought it to his lips. He gave a slow, gentle kiss making the tips of my ears red. I smiled shyly at them, fidgeting as their eyes were on me.

"I'm Harry. This is Zayn, Liam, and Niall." The curly man, Harry, said. I nodded and gave everyone a smile. They returned it. I could see the raven haired man, Zayn, holding Niall's hand. They must be together.

"Would you like to hang out sometime Louis?" Liam asked me. I nervously shrug. Why would these handsome men like to hang out with little ol' me?

"C'mon love, it will be fun." Zayn spoke.

"Okay, I'm free now." I gave in. They smiled and we all ordered something to drink. We walked across the street to the park and sat at a nearby bench.

"Tell us about yourself, Babe." I blush at the nickname.

"There isn't much about me," I reply quietly. Why are they making me so nervous?

"Nonsense, we can play 20 questions?" Liam said with a kind smile. I nodded and told them to start.

"Where are you from?" Niall asked. This is probably the first time he has spoken.

"I'm from Doncaster. What about you guys?" I ask them.

"I'm originally from here. Liam is from Holmes Chapel, Zayn from Bradford, and Niall Ireland." Harry filled me in.

We continued on with questions like these for a while. It then started getting personal.

"What is your sexuality?" Niall asked in a soft voice. I choked on my drink and started coughing harshly. The boys were concerned and patted my back until I stopped coughing.

"I'm um s-sorta g-gay?" It sounded more like a question.

"Is that a statement or a question?" Zayn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A statement." I confirmed. They nodded, smirking a little. They are very... dominant. I asked them the same thing and they confirmed they were gay also.

"Are you a virgin Louis?" Harry smirked at me. I blushed deeply and stammered over replying when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my dad. I looked at the boys, giving them the one second signal.

"Hello?"

"Louis, where are you? It's getting late and the girls want you to read them a goodnight story." My father spoke with urgency. I sighed and told him I'd be home soon. He hung up and I looked back at the boys.

"I have to go. Thank you for hanging out with me. I had fun." I told them with a smile. They smiled back and gave me a hug. We agreed to hang out some other time. They walked me to my car and I went back home.

I had fun.

-------

Boys POV

He's perfect. We will have him. He is ours.

—•—•—
A/N

Sorry guys but here it is. I feel really bad about this. I will try my hardest to update sooner

-Me