Chapter 19

Holy's POV

After the funeral me and Harry have been talking everyday on whatsapp and twitter .

He even tweeted a picture he took of me announcing to everyone that i'm his new girlfriend .

I gained about a thousand followers that day .

A week later , on Friday , Harry didn't reply . I texted him a lot but he just didn't reply .

So feeling upset i opened my laptop and started typing a story just to air-out my feelings . It's about a poor girl that falls in love with a poor man and marries him .

After the wedding she finds out that he's actually a rich prince .

I kept on typing till it was 6 in the afternoon .

Then i heard taping coming from

My window . I walked to the widow and moved the curtains then fell back with shock .

Harry was floating there in front of the window with a sign that said

' I LOVE YOU '

" Holy are you ok ?"

" i think so " i answered as i got up and took a closer look at Harry . He wasn't floating he was hanging on to the building .

He obviously climbed down from

the roof till he got to my window . He was wearing some sort of protective gear . And he also had a bouquet of blue flowers in one hand .

" can you please open the window for me ?"

" yea sure " i opened the window and he climbed into my room and gave me the sign and the flowers.

" you have a nice room "

" thanks "

I walked over and hugged him . Then we just sat on my bed watching a movie . I laid my head on his chest and he had his arms around me .

Suddenly my door swung open and mom came in . Oh no ! She doesn't know i'm dating Harry . And now she just caught us cuddling on my bed . Could things get any worse ?'

" Holy who is this ?"

" that's Harry mom "

" who's Harry ?"

" my my boyfriend "

" is that so ?!" Oh yea she's angry

" yea "

" well Harry please leave "

Harry got up and left immediately .

" Holy , you will not see that boy ever again !"

" what ?!"

" you heard me young lady. And you're grounded for a month "

" ground me as long as you like , but please don't keep Harry away from me i love him !"

" i don't care ! You will not see or speak to him again ! And close that window you're letting in a draft !"

I knew there was no point in reasoning with my mom . So now what ?!

I can't just not speak to him i love him !!!!