Another Lover W.W. ; chapter 4

After Dark stopped crying you heard the door bell ring. Dark went to open the door to see who it was.

"Hello, old friend" the stranger at the door said.

"What do you want Wilford" Dark said and you almost fell down the stairs. "Did someone say Wilford?!"

"Why hello darling,, you look happy to see me" Wilford smirked.

"Yes! I'm a really big fan! I've watched all of your videos!"

"Well then, a special fan like you needs special care. What's your name, Love?" Wilford asked you.

"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)" you say shyly.

"That's a beautiful name for a girl such as yourself. It suits you." He said and kissed your cheek, causing you too blush.

"Oh god, someone hold me or I'm going to fall" you said as red as Wilford's jacket.

"Don't do that,my sweet, rather hold me and you won't fall" Wilford said.

We sat on the sofa. Wilford sat me on his legs. Dark went to work and Wilfor said "So, (y/n), do you know any pick up lines? Bad ones?

"Yeah. You don't?"  "No"

"I'll teach you some." you laughed and continued "Okay. Did you sit in a pile of sugar?"

"No. I mean, yes" Wilford said confused.

"Because you've got a sweet ass." you tried not to laugh.

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you."

"Have you got a map? Because I've got lost in your eyes." you said the two you remembered at the moment.

"Maybe check in my pants?" Wilford said, making you blush. "Okey. Later. This one is a two parter so you can play along." 

"Okay. Got it."

"Can I have a direction?"

"Yes"

"Which way is into your pants"

"Oh, just straight ahead" Wilfor said and you look at him with a look, that said later.

"Okay, this is the last one" you say. "Got it" Wilfor said as you smirked.

"If being sexy was a crime u would be guilty as charged."

*A/N

Hey! So, I hope you liked this chapter :D !

Anyways, my friend, who is writng these has a writings block and needs some ideas. Comment below what you want to see in the story, please. All ideas are appreciated :D.

Bye! See you next time :D!*