You're good for a Hawk

I stood and held my sword in my left hand. Hawkeye had their sword raised while mine was lowered, I usually did this it was to help me focus on my enemy taking in their fighting stance, their posture and how confident they are and through that I can anticipate their style of fighting and what their first move shall be. It works in any battle I take part in, wether it be a sparring match to combat of the field. I smirked through the helmet and waited for them to make the first move, they jumped and blinded me with the sun's reflection off of the sword I clashed swords and kicked them in the stomach sending them stumbling back. I had taken them by surprised as it took them a while to regain their stance, I took a step forward and activated my Tornado- a Tornado is the secret power possessed by all knights, it is a special ability that will strengthen the knight or render their opponent defenceless. I had many Tornados, but the one I was most known form was my Shadow form. It allowed me to produce several forms of myself that attack the enemy upon my command, it also came with the choice to take the form of a animal. I raised my hand and two wolves appeared one white the other gold, I kneeled down and closed my eyes takin full control of the spirits. They were my quickest and most powerful spirits I posses, they ran towards Hawkeye and hit them in the chest knocking them to the ground. They got back up and swung their sword making them disappear I stood up and gasped "that's impossible...how did you?" They raised their sword "that's the legendary Seeker blade, how did you obtain that" I was positive they were smirking through the helmet. I growled and launched at them deflecting any attack and dealing my own which were accurate but they were slightly faster, I landed on the ground then crouched down on all fours. I leaped towards them and pinned them to the ground, I raised my sword and hit the ground next to them the blade missing them by centimetres "I win" I stood up and helped them up "not bad for a hawk" the bowed their head in honer. They walked away and I headed back to the palace to see how Ruby was doing 'they didn't activate their Tornado...fascinating, they really are a powerful knight'.

I walked into Ruby's bed chambers and laughed at the sight. Ruby was sitting there with a frown on her face, full make up, a dress and heels. She glared at me "not a word from you" I took off my helmet and sat down "I'm sorry but that is just to funny...how did he manage that?" She pouted "the guards helped" I began giggling again, I heard the door open and a knight walked in "oh I'm sorry I appear to have the wrong room" "no no come in...I don't believe I have seen you around" she chuckled "oh you have...Knight Hawkeye at your service" I stood up "I never knew there was another female knight amoungst us" Hawkeye smiled "we are very few...your knight is certainly the most talented I have ever stumbled across" Ruby stood up "well its a pleasure to meet you" Hawkeye bowed "the pleasure is all mine, I just have to add though you look so cute!" I scoffed quietly but Ruby heard, she glanced over at me and smirked "thank you kind knight" Hawkeye and Ruby talked for a while about what I don't know I wasn't really interested. I took in Hawkeye's appearance: red hair, yellow eyes, same strong complexion as myself, slightly shorter than me.

Hawkeye was about to leave when she looked at me "I look forward to sparring with you again Hunter" and with that she left. I sat down "I think someone's jealous" Ruby sat beside me "am not!" She laughed "you are so" "I barely know her...how can I be jealous?" She looked at me "I saw the way you were looking at her as she was giving me all the attention...you want her to be yours" I looked away and shifted uncomfortably "well, I may as well take my leave" I stood up and grabbed my helmet "see you tomorrow Princess" "hey!" I left the room chuckling. I walked through the halls and into my bed chamber. I got out of my armour and into more comfortable clothing, I placed the armour and helmet on the mannequin. I sat down on the bed and rested a hand on my heart 'why is my heart beating so fast?' I grabbed a small tennis ball that I keep in my bedside drawer, laid down and began to throw it at the wall. It followed the Sam pattern each time, only because this was all I had better to do in my spare time so I perfected it. It went like that for fifteen minutes when I heard a knock at the door 'what now?' I stood up and opened it.