Part 7

You could feel and hear everything, you just couldn't respond. You felt something hit your body, and you heard the car pull to a stop.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) please wake up," you heard Bucky plead.

You wanted to so bad, but you couldn't move.

You felt yourself lifted up, and then Bucky took off running with you in his arms.

»«

You woke up in a hospital bed. You looked down and saw one of your legs in a cast.

"(Y/n)?" you heard. You looked up and saw Bucky. He came running over to you. "Are you okay?" he asked wondering.

"Yea, sore. Again," you smiled faintly.

Bucky smiled at you. You looked back up at him and smiled. He sat down in the edge of your bed.

Bucky moved his hand, and then brought it back down to his knee. It looked like he had something to say but couldn't get it out.

"Your eyes," he started. You thought he looked nervous. "Are beautiful." Bucky's hand moved along his knee as he started to sweat.

You blushed. "Thank you," you said smiling. He slowly leaned in. "Bucky," you whispered.

You leaned forward as so did he. You felt his breath against your face until your lips touched. He brought his hand to your waist. You wrapped you hand around his arm, keeping him there.

You never felt safer.