Together Again Pt.2

I Get Out The Car & Walk Up To The School And I See Asia With Her Back Turned , So I Came Up To Her And Cover Her Eyes I Said Guess Who In A Baby Voice She Was Calling Out So Many Names Until She Turned Around And Started Jumping Up & Down Screaming Giving Me A Hug That Almost Killed Me .

Asia: :O :) , When You Started Coming Here ?
Yasmine : Since Yesterday
Asia : *Hits Yasmine's Arm* And You Didn't Tell Me :(
Yasmine : I Wanted To Surprise My Sister :) , *hands her a charm bracelet with matching necklace* I Got The Same Exact One Except Mine Is In Baby Blue & Your In Red.
Asia : *starts to tear up a little* Awe Yazzie *hugs her* I Love You So Much.
Yasmine : I Love You Too Asia .
Asia : Let Me See You Schedule *takes her schedule* ^___^. We Got All The Same Classes Except First -.-'
Yasmine : *starts twerking* Ayeee , I Feel Somebody Holding My Waist *turns around* Its Alexis .

* Asia Leaves *

Alex : *laughing* Shawty Can Dance.
Yas : Hey Alexis
Alex: Wassup Mami
Yas : You Ready For Honors Chem.
Alex : Hell Nahh , But I'll Get Through.
Yas : *starts laughing & hits Alex* Come On .

- Alex POV -
I Get Out The Car & All I See Is Shawty Twerking , I Told Asia To Shh & I Grabbed Her Waist . She Turned Around So Quick & Was Smiling So Hard . Yasmine Is Everything Im Looking For In A Girl Her Personality Is What Gets Me . Caught Myself Smiling Again . *bell rings* Me & Her Walks Inside The Building And Goes To Class .

Do You Think Alex Is Gonna Ask Yas To Be Her Girlfriend ?