I Miss You

[Numbuh 5's POV]

Everything got lonelier ever since Numbuh 1 left the KND. . I mean yeah we still do missions and stuff (well..kinda), we still had sleepovers and game time. But it's all just not the same without Numbuh 1 .

But he has no choice but to do it. It's for the sake of all the kids around the world. Although its great price in return is he leaving us . .

[ Sector V ]

I was try'na walk all the way to the tree house until something caught my eye.. I looked up and saw 'twas Numbuh 2 flying with his new failed invention. Failed. Cause he was spinnin' all around like a toy airplane gone crazy. I ran and followed him until he crashed into the treehouse.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

I ran as fast as I can.
I entered the treehouse and saw him try'na get up but he's too dizzy from his ride

"Uhhhhh.. Hi Numbuh 5" then he hit the wall.

"Man, you okay Numbuh 2?"

"Uhh Im fine Numbuh 5, just t- technical difficulties is all. Hehehe"

"Are you crazy man? It's 7:00 in the morning and you go fly like a little bird tryna get some worm"

"Just wanna test my new baby up, I just don't know what to do Numbuh 5"

"What do ya mean?"

"Well.. We haven't got any missions lately. And im bored. I want some action.." He punched the air three times "but. Who am I kiddin' i guess.. I just miss Numbuh 1"

Yeah I guess I couldn't lie about that one. Things have just gotten slow..

"Hey guys!" Numbuh 3 came in skippin' and with a big smile on her face.

"Well, atleast someone's pumped up this morning" I said.

"Yeah, what's up Numbuh 3? You seem energetic?" Numbuh 4 came in from the kitchen with a bowl of Rainbow Monkey cereal

"Have you guys forgottttteeeeeeeeen? Hihihihihihihi" she giggled.

Me , Numbuh 2 and 4 looked at each other.

"Uh.. forgot what Numbuh 3?" Numbuh 2 asked.

"Oh come on! How can you guys forget? especially you Numbuh 5!" she pointed at me.

"It's almost your birthday!! Silly" she giggled

'My birthday. Oh yeah , Numbuh 5 almost forgot about me birthday' I thought.'

"Oh yeah!.." Numbuh 2 exclaimed ".. So? Where's the celebration Numbuh 5?" he asked

"Yeah! And will there be piñatas?.." Numbuh 4 asked while try'na punch the air"

"Oh! Oh!" Numbuh 3 raised her hand "will there be a Super Duper Mega Blast Rainbow Monkey Birthday Cake?" She asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Haha I dunno but maybe Numbuh 5 could ask Dad if he could tho" they all cheered.

"But wait.." Numbuh 2 thought. " .. How old are you gonna be on your birthday?"

"13" as soon as I said that silence entered the room . I guess we all suddenly realized what's gonna happen next.

"WOW NUMBUH 5 YOU'RE SO OOOOOOLD! HAHA" Numbuh 3 teased. I guess she didn't get it.

"That's the problem Numbuh 3, she's gonna be 13. So soon. She'll be decommissioned." Numbuh 2 said with a sad face

"So what?" Numbuh 3 said as she puts her hands on her hips.

"She'll forget about us.." Numbuh 4 tried not to show sadness in his face.