Magnetised

After a loan of intensive trainning,Clare must confess to herself that she had became stronger, and more in charge of her power.

'Clare?'
'Yes master.'
'Just Kylo-'
Kylo then added,
'I don't want to pressure you.'
After  misunderstanding, Kylo Ren declared.
He often wondered would his training be to intense and stressful for Clare. However,upon the training,she seemed stronger and adapted the style.
Kylo was actually quite surprised.

Kylo often ran away after chatting with her,especially without the helmet on. Not only does she reminds him of Lisbeth,and also her rasping is just simply...tempting.

Is this appropriate?

From what he know so far Clare is a power-hungry gold digger. Yearning for success by sleeping with General Hux,his rival and enemy. She also went all the way up from being a servant,a laundress to an analyser.

As supecious as he thought,Clare turned out to be innocent,yet craving for pure knowledge. Not power. Rather obstinate he would say,but for a good cause.

Upon Clare,his padawan and General Hux,his rival enemy,he decided to trust Clare.And of course, his heart felt tangled when he met her.

'I often felt my heart ache and tangled whenever I see her,'
'How am I supposed to continue training her with such unstable mental state?'
Kylo thought.

'Am I magnetised to her?'
Kylo confessed, whereas have no idea that someone had been listening to all of his words secretly,using it as an ultimate weakness of him.