Beginning and Ending

There was a girl by the name of Nancy but everyone called her stinky. No one liked going beside her because she smelled funky. Nancy had only two friends one of the name Serena and the other Tara. Tara was brown short and stink also and so was Serena They loved math and science and loved sleeping over at each others house. Everyday these girls went to school the children would trouble them and give them silly nicknames and everyday they would go home crying. Sometimes these girls try to kill thereselfs.

One day these girls decided to go to school smelling and looking good. Tara smelled really good, she was wearing a short skirt and her hair down, Serena wore her hair down and a short shorts and Nancy wore a her hair down also with a short skirk and belly skin shirt. They stepped in the school walking like models, every one were in shock, they were really popular.

They started living a really good live no more running home crying and silly nick names. These girls had plenty of friends and realized what happened when a person smells fresh.

TO BE CONTINUED

In book 2 the girls happy life will be over by a wicked girl called Stacy. She will make them sorry that they were living. Check for book 2 next Tuesday.