Introduction

It's not easy being horny.

No, wait. Let's not put it that way

I'm a demon and it is not very easy being me; yeah, that's better. Hi I'm Danny, Danny Valerie. Sorry for the bad start, just nervous and what not.

Alright, let's get this started. The reason why I am scribbling this down at 2 a.m. in the morning is due to the fact that I can't fucking sleep. No it's not because I have insomnia or something along the lines. It's due to my mom screaming in pleasure as the next-door neighbor is screwing her in the room next to mine. Did I mention that she's a loud alchoholic that you can hear from across the street? Well pardon me. This kept on happening almost every Friday or Saturday since my dad leaving her a few months back; oh well, he was an ass anyways. 

Since now you know why I'm rambling on at 2 in the morning, let's try to understand me so you're not so lost as I am. I'm Danny Valarie, a hormone raging, pimple faced 14 year old. I look like I crawled out of 2005 with my emo-haircut and music taste. All I have is the swept-to-the-side and covering my left eye hair, which is a black color to match the place where my soul was. (Wow I'm so lame). Well that's me so, if you like it keep reading bumble bee. ;) 

///