Chapter 1

Why are girls so weird?

How the hell do girls actually work? They're so confusing and seem to always give off mixed emotions that I don't know how to comprehend. Maybe that's why I'm gay..? I don't actually know and I don't think I want to know to be completely honest with you. 

For example, I was in class the other day and I sit behind this tall and blonde dumb ass bimbo who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. Anyways, she was talking about getting into this one jock's pants and sucking the soul out of him one day. Then a day later the bitch is talking about slitting his throat, I kinda feel bad for the guy...

There's only like one girl that I can stand to be around, and that's my best friend named Raven Scott. She has stuck with me ever since 5th grade and we're in 9th right now so I can trust most of my things and secrets with her. But she's not one of my love intrests, don't get me wrong. She's hot but I like guys and she knows that, at least I hope she does. 

It sucks for me because none of the guys that are gay are attractive or my type. Most of them are horny dogs that would dump me after sleeping with me for another guy that I'm better than. I just really want a relationship that could stand strong for a million years, I know it wouldn't be perfect but I want a strong relationship. Is that too much to ask for? My heart hurts from wanting a relationship like that, and I know I will never get that. 

Oh right, sorry I got off topic. Anyways, I think girls can be nice and good friends but they can be confusing as fuck. Now I don't really know if that's why I like guys or not, all I know is that girls just do not make me flustered at all. I'm also not saying that guys are better than girls, we are douche bags and horny dogs. Just warning you, so be aware. 

If there are any girls out there that are willing to explain to me what happens at an only girl's sleep over. That would be great because I just want to know; I swear I'm not a creep. Because I don't want to stereotype girl's sleep overs as girls in skimpy outfits as they have pillow fights. It just seems stupid to put it as that way because I feel like it's rude and un-accurate. So I want to at least understand girls a little better. Well anyways, if you like my writing and want to hear more about me, keep reading, butterfly. ;)