The Worst Part

A couple of days ago I got some very bad news, my dad passed away at the hospital of lung cancer. He was the best dad you could ever ask for, he was sweet, funny, caring, loving and he only got to be 34 years old. At the same time, I was getting bullied at my new high school from some people I didn't even know. I still had friends though, Lauren and Ashlie, were the ones who stuck with me through every thing and helped me out when my dad passed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••When my alarm rings at 5:45 am I have to get ready for school but sometimes I just don't care, I sleep in for as long as I want because I feel like I don't need to be in this world, I also feel like my mom doesn't love me and I'm just here alone. When I get to school at 7:30 I go to my locker and see that Lauren and Ashlie are standing there waiting for me to say something to them but I just rushed past the both of them hoping to find myself some alone time. As I walk into the girls bathroom I hear the bell ring, so I run out, go to my locker as quick as I could. By then school was already going on and I was late. I close my locker, grab my stuff and walk to my first hour. I walk in and I see Mrs. Camden, my teacher, standing and staring at me, I take a deep breath and go sit in my spot. When I sit down Mrs. Camden says "Kayla we will have a talk after class." I didn't think she was talking to me until people started to laugh and stare at me. I just ignored.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••When I ended my day both Lauren and Ashlie came up to me and both said at the same time "why are you ignoring us?" They knew what was wrong with me, I told them that my dad passed, did they forget? "I thought you knew" I said. "No what is it Kayla?" Lauren said. "Wow" I said. I walked away and went onto my bus and never said bye. When I got dropped off at my stop I saw 5 girls on the corner staring at me, I looked at them and walked away. One of the girls had said "loser!" and all of them laughed at me. As I arrived at my house I opened the door and saw my mom kissing somebody.