- Be A Freak Like Me -

IVY FORSYTH

-the boys fix their cars and the girls eat it up-

PROLOGUE

I really didn't know what to say or do at that moment , my mouth slightly parted. His son was in the next room , having dinner with with his mum and siblings whilst I was here with his father in the kitchen talking about sunsets and bad rock songs.

'We should get back to dinner , right?' I hopped off the counter , looking at him and hoping for a reply.

'What's the rush. I mean talking to you is better than hearing my wife blabber on about how her day of shopping went.' I felt like he stabbed me with a knife and kept turning it in my wound. I couldn't get over how what I was doing was so wrong. 

He had a wife. He had a ring on his left forth finger which had a vein leading to his heart. He had kids. He 3 of them. And one of them was madly in love with me. 

His wife was too good to be true. She was head to toe perfect , I could see how she got to be with a guy like Michael. Sienna Clifford had caused a lot of drama back when Michael was in a popular band. They were so madly in love that both of them got married at the age of 20. 

I guess loves shine and sparkle fades out as you see nicer things. 

'Dad? Ivy? Come on , dinners getting cold. Just grab a few cola sodas.' I heard Sterling's slightly husky voice call from the dinning room. That's when the guilt started kicking in again. My head was about to burst and I didn't know if Michael was really worth my well-being anymore.

'Okay , that's our queue.' I grabbed the soda cans , looking at Michael praying that he understood what I was trying to lead onto him. His black polo looked really good on him , hence him being only 36.

'Ivy , I wan't you to break up with Sterling.'