Chapter 1❤️

This is the 3rd book if you haven't read book 1 and 2 I highly recommend you do that first.💜 Thanks for reading sweethearts. Don't forget to comment throughout the book.~~ Amaya🌴😻

•Kelsey pov❤️

I hate this place will all my heart. I haven't seen mark or anyone in a year I been stuck here. Don't get me wrong the house is beautiful but keeping me sealed up in here is what I hate. Nathaniel turns out to be the person who took me. Somehow Cameron and mark all had beef. I'm not allowed to be on soical media all me accounts have been deleted so is my phone number. I can't go out without having Nathaniel or one of his goons with me.

I had my baby mark Jr December 19 weighing at 7pounds. My lil fat man. It hurts me that mark never met him are was there for the birth. I cry for days knowing I'm living this life that I hate. Sometimes I wish I could kill myself but I know if I do my baby will never know his dad or grew up with his mommy in the picture. He's the only thing keeping me going at times. I do have a feeling that mark will one day show up and save us hopefully.

•Mark pov❤️

"Dude are you crazy"I said to cam who was doing the dab on top of the airport lady desk.(a/n... Idk anything ones job in the airport honestly)

"Look at my dab bitch"he said continuing to dance

"Baby get down please"his girl Amaya said

Cameron got down and gave his girl a kiss onthe lip and said sorry just got caught in the moment.

Cameron been dating this girl Amaya for about a 6mouths now and he seen pretty happy. He broke up with angel after he caught her cheating with Shamoy that nigga from Hawaii. I haven't seen Kelsey in a year and so is my child. But don't think I'm not still looking for them everyday. Honestly I don't know if she and lil man is still alive but I'm not stopping at all.

"Let's get to or hotel please"I said

We came here to clear business up with out old people so we can end the beef that Been going own for years now. We meeting up at his house for the dinner tommorw so we can put a end to it and be done.

•Angel pov❤️

I was sitting on the couch watching Shamoy play the Xbox. I wanted to watch love and hip hop but he been all up in the tv since this morning.

"Can I please watch what I want to watch now"I said

"Go to your friends house and watch it oh I forgot you don't got know friends"he said

He knew Everytime he says that it hurt my feelings and he still continue to say it. Me and Cameron broke up more like he broke up with me because he caught me messing with Shamoy. After the 2weeks I was like fuck it ion care but I still miss him a lot. I know I mess up and now I can't fix it cause I'm in to deep. Kelsey Is still missing and I feel like if I was there that she shouldn't be missing right now.

"Fuck you Shamoy you pussy anyway that why you losing the game"I said getting up

He paused the game got up in my face "what the hell did you say

"I said fuck.."I trailed off when he grabbed my neck and slam me in the wall

I couldn't breath and it seem like he was going kill me. I clawed at his face but it didn't stop him. He finally let me go and I fell to the ground.

"Watch your fucking tone next time"he said going back to his game while I just sit there and think on how my life got to this . Meeting him was my biggest mistake ever. I should of keep my legs close and stop hoeing around and it wouldn't be any of this. This is my fault now I have to live with it

It's my 3rd book and I so excited to be starting it... I know I left y'all confused in book 2 but in this book all your questions and concerns will be answer. I promise with this book I will try to make it longer

•how do y'all feel about angel?

•how do you feel about Cameron and his new girlfriend

•do y'all like this book

•the baby and mark? Do y'all want them to meet

•do y'all like Shamoy?