30

2 years later.

Cameron was sentenced in prison for 2 years while in there Angel has been faithful and taking care of there 2 boys .

Cameron was there for the birth after getting connections with some guards he was able to see them born into the world .

When cameron got out he went right back to his life . He got out the drug game so did mark . He have enough money to take care of Angel and his kids for a long time .

Angel and cameron are engaged and Mark and Kelsey or married and still taking care there boy Mark jr who now is 4 and going on 5.

My boys are just 2 oh did I forget to mention there twins look so much like cameron .

As for Angel she still talks to her sisters and trying to mend the relationship with there parents . Angel mom left there dad but that's a whole another story .

Mark and Kelsey have been strong really strong u can't tell them nothing about there selfs . They with each other 24/7.

Cameron and Angel are really strong and still working on there relationship . There happy taking care of the kids and being together . Cameron finally let the past go and trust Angel and that's the only person he wants to be with . Angel knows what she did was wrong in the past and that she makes sure that never happens again. Angel is patiently waiting to get married and have more kids.

As for everybody there life's are find but that don't mean drama isn't going come back to bite in.

The end thinks for reading ❤️

If you have any questions ask me and I'll answer ‼️‼️‼️‼️