☆6☆

"Oh god, I ate someone...! I ate a person!"

The terror was all too clear in Nevada's wide eyes and shaking form as she clutched her head.

"I said it was a possibility, not a certainty." Ciel grumbled bitterly, scrunching his nose up in distaste at the now soiled rug as Sebastian took it away.

Bardroy growled and wrapped a comforting arm around Nevada's trembling shoulders.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU 'AVE US COOK IT AND FEED IT TO HER IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS HUMAN?!"

The young Phantomhive shrugged. "Had she been a part of the dissappearances she most likely would have refused to eat. It was the only way to assure her innocence."

Sebastian walked back into the room and Ciel looked up with a countinance of boredom. "Sebastian, was that actually human meat?"

The perfect butler shook his head with a smirk. "Not that particular slice, my lord. It was lamb..."

Nevada let out a tremendous sob of relief and slumped into Bardroy's embrace. The woman even crossed herself—an act she only very rairly found herself doing.

"...though there was a slice of human flesh along with the others in the box." Sebastian finished his sentence with a scowl, annoyed at having been interrupted.

Ciel frowned as Nevada felt her stomach lurch once again. "Keep all of the meat in the ice box. We shall wait the storm out then call Scotland Yard to come take it away."

Sebastian nodded and the young earl looked back to his ghost-white guest and cook. "Bardroy, please show Miss Tilly to a guest room. I'm sure she would like to rest after her rather... traumatic experience."

After a moment's hesitation, Bardroy nodded and pulled Nevada to her feet. "C'mon." He breathed, rubbing his hands up and down her arms comfortingly as he led her away.

Ciel Phantomhive watched them leave with his mouth set in a hard line.

"What did you say she had called you?" The boy asked his butler, still staring after the pair.

"A 'demonic bee keeper', sir."

Ciel huffed and leaned back in his chair. "I want you to find out everything you can about this Nevada Tilly."

☆☆☆

"Just lay down, alright? I'll get ya some water."

Bardroy led me t' a room with a huge bed, then turned t' walk away. I grabbed his arm an' gulped. "Make it a whiskey."

With a nod, Bardroy turned an' made his way outta the room.

[INCOMPLETE]