Chapter 25

*A week later*

ERIKA
Ugh. I'm going to miss it, very much. I don't want to leave but school starts really soon. That sucks.

I get up and start getting dressed and getting ready to go to the airport because we leave Cali today. I really don't want to go, but we have to. I pack up the rest of the clothes and items I've purchased during this trip into my suit case and zipper it up. I place my laptop and special essentials into my carry on bag and bring my luggage up to the front door. I wait for Jacob to get ready by scrolling through my social media.

Jacob comes upstairs all packed up. Camryn, Jack, Johnson, Layla are already gone. They found their own place a few days ago.

"You ready to go babe?" Jacob asks while resting his hand on my shoulders.

"No." I wine.

"Let's go, the uber is waiting." Jacob adds.

I pick up my carry on bag and wrap it on my back, then stroll my suit case to the uber. I open up the trunck and place everything in there. Jacob then places his belongings and we hop into the uber.
I'm not happy. I did have a great time in Cali but I want to stay!! Ugh, let's just face it. I had a good time, it was my first time here and I'll probably come back again so, no worries.

"Jacob?" I ask.

"Yeah?" he goes.

"I just want to thank you. For everything. Because of you, I got to go to the place I wanted to visit all my life, and it was the person I love the most. You!" I explain.

"Well, I'd do anything to make you happy and I love you." he says back.

We smile and reach for each others hands. They touch and hold all the way to the airport.

AIRPORT

"Well, looks like we have to say goodbye." I sigh.

"Goodbye Cali, you've been great." Said Jacob.

We walk onto the plane and take our seats. I wrap my headphones around my neck and take out my phone. Just one last picture for snapchat. One more.

"goodbye cali."

/////////
364 words

i know this wasn't long. I'm sorry. I was on writers block and I had no ideas.

HOLY MOLY WE HAVE 16K READS!
WOAH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

looks like I'll be continuing 😏

~Erika