Chapter 3 ~ Nightmares

SEXUALISH SCENES ARE AHEAD

Kiley's POV

Just when you start to forget, it always comes back.

Everything started to look weird and I felt abit funny. I realized it was probably from the drinks I had.

Seth was around but I notice he didn't seem drunk. We both went outside and got into his Mercedes.

He then started kissing me and he got deep into the kiss. He started to lay me down on the seat and his hands roamed my body as I moaned. I realized then what he wanted....sex but you see, I'm a virgin and I got frightened I tried to stop it all.

As his body was close against mine I felt his hand trying to pull down my pants but I stopped it. "Maybe we should wait"my fear took over and spoke it out.

"Wait? Kiley I waited how long already, it's fine I get it. I'll just find someone else."he said in a angry tone, my heart broke and I couldn't let him leave me.

So I decided on one thing I never thought I would until I was married. I said yes to him.

He started kissing me again hard and rough, he pulled down my pants and started sucking and kissing my neck.

He unbuckled his pants and he slid himself into me, it was literally painful and I tried to hide it. I felt tears going down my cheeks. Luckily it was to dark for him to see.

My eyes opened to see my mother. "Sweetie it's okay, no more nightmares" she replied and I looked around the room shocked and panting heavily. I felt sweat on me.

Nightmares are horrible, especially if it actually happened and it kept replaying in your mind. The reason me and Seth ended was I found out he didn't care or love me at all, just used me and I caught him with other girls after I started to have sex with him more. I hate that I let him.

Enough, with that Midas we'll get ready for school, the party was changed to tonight.

-----------------------

I was at my locker as I felt tingles all over me when someone's arm snaked around me. I know it was none other then Jeremy.

"Hey baby, what time should I pick you up tonight?"he smirked.

"I'll see you at 7:00" I replied and nodded at him

"Alright baby."he kissed my cheek as he walked away and I found my self smiling.

"I told you he was hot"Farrah remarked. I started to blush.

"I was just smiling because I saw you"I lied trying not to laugh.

"Bullshit Kiley, I seen that whipped looked on your face. Your just in denial. But I'm glad your moving on from Seth"she replied as I started laughing. But stopped at it when she said Seth, remembering my dream.

"Shit, too soon. Sorry Kiley..."Farrah said.

"It's not that, I had a dream about my first time with him. I regret it so much."I said looking down.

"Put it this way Kiley, it hurt right, well it's good because he's the one who hurt and left you. Now the next time you have sex with someone you love, it'll feel amazing."she replied and she was right. I just wanted to find out who was my love.