Chapter One- Facepalms EVERYWHERE

Y/N= Your name

Y/N walked to her room, she'd be sharing a room with a girl oddly named Puppet. You opened the door and walked in, only to stop by an excruciating pain and you were forced to the ground with your hands on your back and your knees below you."Who are you," a tall female spoke.

"Y/N" You stuttered, grunting from the pain.

"Oh, you're my roommate," the female spoke, the pain fading.

"What was that for!?" You demanded, glaring at Puppet.

"It's a system I have for burglaries or people that walk in without my knowledge, and I'm a bit jumpy right now," Puppet explained, you rolling your eyes.

"But how did you forcibly put me in that position?" You pushed, the black haired female looking unamused.

"I'm a bloodbender," she explained, a music box playing beside her bed.

"What's up with the music box?" You asked, taking a step towards it. You were quickly stopped by the same pain in your leg, causing you to stumble.

"It stops me from using my bending on everyone," Puppet explained, the pain once again fading.

"AYE-" a man yelled, but was cut off by Puppet's bloodbending. "Why ye bloodbendin' me again Puppet?"

"I told you not to burst into my room like that," Puppet growled. The male got to his feet, Puppet had released her grip.

"Fine, but th' whole crew be gonna be at th' meet 'n greet," he explained, Puppet nodded. The rush of water came from the kitchen, something sounding like it was being put out.

"Gosh dangit Foxy! Did you already set the kitchen on fire?" Puppet groaned, facepalming.

"Huh?" You asked, dumbfounded.

"Oh yeah! I be a firebender!" He said excitedly.

"FOXY I SWEAR IF YOU SET MINE AND Y/N-CHAN'S ROOM ON FIRE I WILL BLOODBEND YOU UNTIL NEXT WEEK," Puppet yelled, Foxy taking a step back.

"I'll just be off to th' meet n' greet now," Foxy said, running down the stairs.

At the Meet and Greet

Y/N walked to the meeting place and was greeted by a white haired female with a robotic part of her arm showing. "Ahoy there! I be Mangle!" She said, turning around and running off.

"How's it goin' bros-" Pewdiepie's intro began, Y/N's jaw dropping. He was shortly cut off by Foxy and Bonnie. Why is Bonnie giving Foxy a piggy-back-ride? You thought, staring at them.

"RUN FROM TH' KOOKOO BANANAS CHIKADEE," Foxy yelled, Toy Chica running after the two.

"Wait can't we just bend..?" Bonnie asked, looking up at Foxy. Foxy nodded a little and tried to firebend.

"Foxy, no," Puppet said, her hand lifted to stop Foxy from firebending.