Meeting Him--Lloyd

//before I start this I am willing to do request even yaoi/gays ships and these stories characters are gender neutral so I'll be using they,theme there, they're\\

"Mother leave me alone!"(Y/N) shouts as they run out of there apartment.(Y/N) sighed in relief as they walk to there favorite place in Ninjago city,the comic book store.Yeah it's pretty predictable but what they have good comics.(Y/N) sighed in relief as they walked through there happy place.They had there are buds on so they wouldn't be disturbed.(Y/N) turns to the prince Danogan side remembering they're brothers birthday was coming up.(Y/N) stared down at the comic before shrugging.Quickly and green hoodie boy tackled (Y/N) and grabbed the comic,"thanks kid!"he said.(Y/N) furrious by the male's actions slapped him across the face and grabbed the comic back again,"ow!"they shouted before turning.The blonde rubbed his stringing cheek,"hey wait I need that!"he said and followed behind.(Y/N) sighed and turned to the boy,"your not going to get this go get another one"they snarled hatching,"come on I read all the other ones!"he replied,"well next time think about tackling someone you don't even know!",(Y/N) shot back.They boy was silent for a couple of moments,"let's make a deal we'll exchange numbers and trade the comic before,when I am done reading it I'll give it back!"he said.(Y/N) examined the boy,he had blonde hair,a green hoodie,khaki pants and green converse,"fine"they scoffed.The boy percked up and puled out his phone,"what's your name snd number ?"he asked.(Y/N) and The boy exchanged information before parting they're ways.(Y/N) could help but think about how cute that boy was as they walked back home...