Meeting Him--Zane

//before I start this I am willing to do request even yaoi/gays ships and these stories characters are gender neutral so I'll be using they,theme there, they're and for this chapter Zane isn't titanium//

(Y/N) was currently was in the park working on there ice skating skills over the frozen pound.They fell again.(Y/N) laid there on the snow with there skates on the ice.Nina (Y/N)'s little sister rushing,"Oneesan!"the little girl said.(Y/N) rubbed there head and chuckled,t hey sat up and hugged the little girl,",don't worry I am fine"(Y/N) said and stood up letting go of there little sister.Before they could say anything the little girl ran off,"Hey Nina!"(Y/N) says and runs after he before tripping of the snow and landing on top of a guy,"pardon me seems you have fallen on me"he said.(Y/N) blushed darkly and quickly got off the "male" but then fell again,"you should walk in those"he said and helped (Y/N) up again.(Y/N) nods and quickly takes off the skates then runs after there little sister,"Nina!"(Y/N) shouts then spots the brown haired little girl and runs over to her hugging her tightly.The "male" from earlier was standing in front of you and Nina with the falcon,or the thing nina was following.Nina pulled away,"birdy birdy!"she said and jumped up trying to grab the bird,"oh you mean my falcon friend"the "male" said and crutches down to Nina's height and let her pet the falcon,"who are you ?"(Y/N) asks,"I am Zane Julien",the "male" replied.