family

Justin's POV:

"Ayy que bonita Selena!" Selena's cousin Priscilla says as she walks in the dressing room in her jewel filled body suit.

She looked stunning, it fit her like a glove. Selena spins and puts her hand on her hips.

Her family is the only thing holding me back from kissing her, oh and her cousins baby I have in my arms.

Aiden was the cutest, quite little boy. He was holding on my chain pulling it continuously.

Selena walks over and sees Aiden. "Awe, my little baby!" She says squishing his cheeks together and Aiden laughing.

She's so good with babies. She's gonna be an awesome mom. I know it. "Look at my two little boys." Selena says in a baby voice.

I smile as Selena takes Aiden from my arms. "Dang, look at the two parents to-be." Priscilla's husband says crossing his arms.

Everyone in the room laugh as me and Selena look at each other with big eyes. "Yeah, I don't think so." She says laughing.

Selena was raised in a family where you get married in your twenties and have babies. But we're celebrities, we get married in our late twenties if we get lucky, and have babies in our thirties.

Selena and I take a seat on the couch as we play with Aiden. We laugh at Aiden getting frustrated when we didn't give him his pacifier.

"Alright guys, well y'all should get to your seats. Im about to go on." Selena says getting up and handing Aiden to one of her cousins.

"Okay, go kick some ass Sel." Priscilla says smacking Selena's butt. Selena yells and quickly walks out the door.

I'm really comfortable with Selena's family. But I know I lost their respect. I really need tonight to be good.

"So JB, this is your last night with her huh?" Jay says sitting next to me. "Yeah man, I go straight back to Canada tonight."

He nods his head and sighs. "Damn man, how do you do that? I can barely change Aiden's diaper." I laugh.

"Nah man, it's hard. But I just love her. She has a really great personality and is beautiful. I just want to put as much effort in this relationship as much as I can." He nods in satisfaction.

"That's what I'm talking about bro. I know you and her had a rough past, but I know you changed and want to fix things with her. To be honest man, I can't see her with anyone else." He says passing me a beer.

"I appreciate it man. I just can't let go a strong, amazing girl like that." I say talking a chug of my beer.

"Let's go take our seat babe." Priscilla says walking up to Jay holding out her hand with Aiden in the other.

She looks at me and smiles. Jay gets up and holds her hand. "You coming with Justin?"

"Yeah."
_________________

The whole concert was amazing, especially the part when she sang my favorite off the album, Nobody.

I felt spiritually connected to it. I almost started to tear up on it.

"So Justin, I'm glad I got to see you since forever, really. But I'm still not sure if I can trust you just yet." Priscilla says as we sit down on the couch backstage.

I honestly don't know how to respond to that. I'm a little bummed but I understand. "It's okay, I honestly would've been surprised if you did trust me. It takes time to gain trust to someone that hurt your closet thing to a sister. I just want you to know that I changed for the better and I will try all that I can to not hurt Selena." I say.