Distraction

" Babe! Are you done yet?"

Kendall yells from outside the living room.
" Yeah, Just hold on." I say, letting my hair down as i stared at myself through the mirror one last time before walk out to the living room.

I wore this semi scandalous outfit, only because i wanted to. It was the long shirts that covered your thigh and make it seem although you don't have any pants on.

When I walk out, Kendall's on her phone.

"God, Finally you're done. ." Her eyes wander all on my body as she trails off and gives me a speechless stare.

" Kendall?" I clear my throat with a slight smirk. She grabs my hand without saying anything. As we walk, I look up at her with a smile.

She's so beautiful.

This girl kills me so badly, and I thought about how different things everything would be, if I didn't have Kendall. She reassures me by caressing my skin with her thumb before driving off in her car.

We arrive at the party and its quite packed.

I spot Kendall's close friends in the distance like Cara with Gigi, Taylor and the others.
Kendall sees them too. She kisses me quickly before running over to Cara. I walked over to my own group that already had a spot on the booth.
I recognise some people i know like Chris Brown, Jaden Smith, Nash Grier, The Weeknd and some new faces.

I turn back to see Justin walking over to me.

" Looking hot, Y/N," he kisses me on the cheek.

"You're the good looking one" I joke.

"Ooh, weird of you to flirt back," He winks, and then frowns slightly. "No wonder, where's Kendall?"

" Oh she went with her friends" I frown as i look back at the spot where her friends were I can't see her anywhere. He drags me down to sit next to him on the table.
" So there's this girl, she's pretty hot and we- There she is now." He points.

A Slim blonde girl approaches us. Justin gets up and hugs her then behind her I see Kendall.

I look at her, raising an eyebrow and she notices me. I get up and walk to her,
" Where did you go? I was looking for you."
" Oh, were you?" She smirks mockingly then she leans in, our lips were centimetres apart before Cara swoops in and hugs Kendall.

It wasn't just a quick hug. it lasted a whole minute of me standing there, being a third wheel. She locks hands with Kendall and walks off without even acknowledging me and Kendall gives me a apologetic smile as she vanishes off.

I was still feeling hurt by the fact Cara didn't say hey but something grabbed my attention.
I see Nash, (all i knew about him was he had nice eyes, he seems cool and what not) walk towards the dance floor and this other guy follow behind him. Something about him made him not just any normal guy, maybe because he was attractive.

Maybe it was the way he rolled up his sleeves, and it showed off his toned arms.

Before I realised he had his eyes locked on mine.
I snapped out of it and looked away. I couldn't help but be coy and glance at him. He smiled a goofy smile and ran a hand through his hair.

I turned around to Justin, hoping he didn't see me and would forget that happened.
After a few seconds I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see the same goofy smile.

" Hey I'm Cameron Dallas," He said, his voice clear and beautiful. I tried not to make it obvious that i was flustered.

" Y/N," I replied and he looked into my eyes deeply. "I don't mean to be forward but i think you look amazing,"

" Oh, T-Thanks,"

Why am I so nervous. Last time i felt this way was when i met Kendall Jenner but she isn't here now.
He starts talking me up and I realised he is the internet star, Cameron Dallas.
" Want to grab a drink?" He intertwines his fingers into mine and we walk past the dance floor.
Each second felt wrong, i knew i shouldn't hold his hand until i saw Kendall and she notices me.
I felt my stomach drop as her jaw drops. She knew. then we vanished into the bar and sat on those classic stools.