Chapter 2: Another Morning

My alarm went off and I put on my usual outfit for the day....
I then ran down stairs into the living room to my dad sitting on the couch eating cheesy poofs....nothing out of the ordinary..."Morning sweetie!" said Cartman "Dad are there any doughnuts left? Pleeeeeeez tell me you didn't eat them all?" I said whiningly "Erika......" Cartman started to say "Yeah dad...." I said sighing "Your lucky that your my daughter.....there's one left..." Cartman said seriously that it was almost funny "Thanks dad!" I said grabbing the doughnut then my book bag "Bye!" I said hugging him "Bye, hon...if Kylie gives you any shit remember what I taught ya!" said Cartman winking.

"got it dad!" I said winking back heading out the door walking to the bus stop then standing next to Stacy,Kylie,and Kenna...
"Hey, fatass.." said Kylie
"Don't call me fat! Ya fucking Jew!" I said "O...My God! Every Damn Morning!" said Stacy rolling her eyes while Kenna started muffling in her orange parka...
Soon the bus pulled up and us four got on...I decided to sit next to my friend (or slave?) Britney Stotch daughter of Butters Stotch.

I decided to sit next to my friend (or slave?) Britney Stotch daughter of Butters Stotch

"Hi, Erika!" said Britney "Don't talk to me brits...." I said looking out the window as the bus started moving.....
Soon.....we were at South Park High all the kids started getting out and walking towards the building....."Another fucking day" I sighed going through the front doors with Stacy,Kylie,and Kenna....(plus Britney following me...)