Chapter 2

Finally! I'm at the foot locker here in London. My parents still live in Ireland. since I'm 18 I moved out and moved here. I had already called up here and made them get the shoes I wanted so I could get them and leave without the fans noticing me. I walked in and went to the front desk the lady up there asked if I needed some help I said

"I'm here to pick up some Jordan's"

"Full name please"

"Natalie Horan"

"Omfg you're Niall Horan's sister! Hey everybody it's Niall HHoran's sister"

"Well I'm pretty sure I know that now can you shut up and hand me my shoes since now I'm pretty sure ill be mobbed cos of you!"

"I'm sorry here you go" she writes something on a paper and puts it in the bag and smiles. I put on a fake smile and As I walk out of the store a bunch of people start running after me! That son of a gun had to scream that out. I had finally got in the car and pull of before the fans reach my car. good thing I took track! as I pull into my driveway there are no paps! thank god I get out the car with my bag and unlocked my front door. I look in my bag for the paper she slipped in there. When I find it her # was on it and it said 'text me'. The nerve of some people you almost get me mobbed and then tell me text you! uh I think 'hell no!'. I get closer to the kitchen then I hear some sounds. I picked up the closest thing to me which happens to be my flatiron. really Natalie you have a flatiron to someone who may have a gun? well here goes nothing. I turn on the light and I see........

Shit what does she see I don't know yet o wait I do know haha I'm so baddddd

I know you love me!

I know you care!

Shout whenever!

I'm not there!

-Alexis!

Who's your favorite in 1D? And if you guess mine ill give you a dedication and part in my story. ready set go.!!!!