True feelings

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC I'VE POSTED :D HOPE YOU LIKE IT

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS YAOI (yay)

Chapter 1  

Ciel awoke from the piercing rays of sunlight that shone through the window as Sebastian opened them. "It's time to get up master" says Sebastian in a soft voice. As Sebastian dressed Ciel he told him today's schedule "Today you have a meeting with Mr Hues, the authority on the History of the Roman empire, and this evening Mr Dumyado would be paying you a visit." Ciel said nothing, he just sat there while Sebastian's gloved hands were dressing him. Sebastian gave Ciel his tea, "I know this smell.... Is it Earl Grey?" Said Ciel, "Yes, it is from Jacksons of Piccadilly" Sebastian replied. Sebastian finished dressing Ciel, "What would you like for breakfast master?" asked Sebastian, Ciel held his stomach and said "N-nothing, im not hungry", Ciel then walked out and went to his study.

Ciel was sitting in his study, his hand made into a fist leaned against his cheek ' I want to tell him.... But I can't, he's my butler, that's all, nothing else....' Ciel was interrupted by the sound of his stomach rumbling, He felt sick, so he didn't want to eat. Ciel placed his head down on the desk and drifted off to sleep. Sebastian walked in with some cake, since his master didn't eat this morning he was worried, Sebastian was surprised to see his master fast asleep in his desk chair. Sebastian decided to cancel all plans for today so that his master could rest, as Sebastian placed Ciel onto the bed he heard his name "S..Sebastiannn", Sebastian looked at his young master and saw that he was talking in his sleep, "Is he.. Dreaming about me?" said Sebastian with a confused look on his face. 

Ciel spoke again "S..Sebastian..i order you... kiss me", first Sebastian was confused but then he smiled, leaned over and kissed Ciel's soft tender lips, Ciel woke while his lips were still pressed against Sebastian's, his eyes widened, he pushed Sebastian off him "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" yelled Ciel, "I'm fulfilling your order master" replied Sebastian, "I DON'T REMEMBER ORDERING YOU TO KI.." Ciel stopped and remembered what he had dreamt, Ciel turned away so that Sebastian wouldn't see his face all red. Sebastian leaned in and turned Ciel's head towards his so that Ciel was looking deeply into his eyes "Master, you've gone all red" Sebastian said softly, "Shut up!, it's your fault!" , Sebastian smirked "Hmf, Really" he said under his voice.

Sebastian pulled Ciel into a hug and said "Master, I'm at my limit" Ciel's eyes widened "please, don't hate me for what I'm about to do", Sebastian pushed Ciel down onto the bed and kissed him, as Sebastian's tongue penetrated Ciel's mouth he was unbuttoning his clothes, Ciel couldn't handle the kiss for much longer, he needed to take a breath, he tried to pull away, but Sebastian wouldn't let him. Finally Sebastian pulled out of the kiss and started caressing Ciel's nipples. Ciel pulled on Sebastian's long black hair to try and a get him to stop, Sebastian didn't stop, he kissed all the way down Ciel's small tender body. 

Sebastian started to lick and play with Ciel's penis, Ciel covered his mouth to stop the moans from being too loud, Sebastian stoped for a moment and said "Master, You don't need to hold your voice back, it's all right, no one can hear us" Ciel looked at Sebastian with tears in his eyes, Sebastian leaned over and kissed him gently.

Sebastian started playing with Ciel's butt, fingering him faster and faster, Ciel moaned loudly, Sebastian smirked and put another finger inside him, "Ah, young master, just by seeing you like this makes me hard". " Master, I cant control, myself I need to be inside you!" , "N..nooo, not yet...I..i'm not ready" cried Ciel, Sebastian turned Ciel over and entered him hard and fast, Ciel screamed in pain as Sebastian was thrusting in and out of him "Ahh, Master, you really..ah.. tight, Just relax, and the pain will go away" said Sebastian whilst leaning over Ciel. 

Ciel moaned louder and louder with every thrust, "AHHH, SE..SEBASTIAN!!, ah stop...please stop" Ciel cried while Sebastian was pounding in and out of him, "I'm sorry master, but please, just bear it for a little longer". Sebastian pulled out of Ciel and moved him so that now Ciel was on his side. "I'll take you from here and play with your penis at the same time, do you like the sound of that master?" Sebastian said looking at Ciel. Ciel's face turned all red from embarrassment, "o...Ok" muttered Ciel. 

Sebastian once again entered Ciel but this time much slower, because he had noticed that he hurt the young master the first time, Ciel moaned not in pain but in pleasure as Sebastian went in slowly, Sebastian smiled as he played with Ciel's penis, Ciel shut his eyes tightly moaning loudly as Sebastian violated him. Sebastian moved in closer "Ciel..I love you" Sebastian whispered into Ciel's ear, Ciel opened his eyes and told Sebastian to stop, Sebastian did what he was told and pulled out of Ciel. Ciel turned around to look at Sebastian, he pushed him down onto the bed and placed himself on Sebastian's thighs, Ciel placed a small kiss on Sebastian's lips before moving down and sucking on Sebastian's penis, Sebastian flinched a little from the surprise his master was giving him. 

Sebastian moaned a little as Ciel was licking every inch of Sebastian's penis, "Ah.. Ciel...I'm..going to Cum, Close your eyes master" moaned Sebastian, Ciel closed his eyes as his face was covered in Sebastian's cum. Sebastian pulled Ciel up onto him lap "Your rather good at doing that master" said Sebastian as he smirked, Ciel blushed and said "Sebastian...", "Yes young master?", "I..I love you", Sebastian smiled kindly, "Well, not love lov" Ciel was cut off from a kiss from Sebastian, Ciel quickly closed his eyes and kisses Sebastian back. Sebastian laid back and pulled Ciel so that he was partly on top on Sebastian. 

Sebastian wrapped his arms around Ciel to create a protective hold "Master, I promise I will protect you forever! , I will never leave your side, I will always be with you" , Ciel blushes and kisses Sebastian the says "hmm, I know you will" Ciel then smiles and drifts off to sleep in Sebastian's arms.

WELL THATS IT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER :D COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS :D , JUST TO GIVE ME A LITTLE INPERATION :D