chapter 3

Ok I'm sorry I took forever I had to deal with this girl trying to kill me ( glares at mikasa) anyway lets start

mikasa : I'm sorry for trying to kill you Mackenzie
Me: ....wtf.....THAT DOESNT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.

Evie's prov:

Evie felt her legs shaking as she walked to the door, finall she opened it" Hey how's it going ?" Evie said putting on her fake smile, she had done it so many times it was almost natural. "I'm good , What about you?" mal asked. "I'm good" Evie said, knowing it was a lie. She wanted to hide and disapear , but she would have to do that later. Mal stepped inside and removed her shoe's and jacket , her clouths were wet. A puddle began to apper were she was standing. Her mother wasn't going to like this. "Come on mal lets get you cleaned and dryed off." Evie hurrying mal to the bath room. "Mind bringing me some pajamas Evie?" mal asked. Evie nodded and went to her room to grab them. Mal had her own clothes and stuff at Evie house, she was practically here all the time so she left lots of clothes here just in case she didn't want to bring any. She hurried to the bath room and have mal her clothes. Afterwords they both and watched t.v. the wasn't anything good on so they started flicking through the channles. "Gosh there's nothing to watch Evie , do you have any movies here ? " "mabye in the atitc , but the might be rats and stuff up there" Evie said, hoping mal didn't want to go up there. Evie hated that attic, she felt stupid for even suggesting to go up there. "Well lets go check it out " mal said grabbing Evie's hand. Evie blushed a little, feeling mal's hand touching hers made her happy. But that happiness died when she relized mal was taking her to the attic. Evie pulled away, she refused to go into the attic, nothing in the world could make her go up there. "Everything ok Evie?" mal asked " y-yea I just think it would be better of we looked in different places." Mal sat there for a second not saying a single word ,Finally she spoke. "Are you afraid of the attic Evie ?" mal asked ,a smile spreading aross her face like she already knew that she was. "N-no I'm not" Evie said with confidence that she really didn't have. "Ok then lets go up" , mal grabbed her hand and pulled her up into the attic. Evie regretted every moment up there, it was dark and had spider webs every where. Suddenly she felt alone, she turned around and found mal gone. "M-mal? Where a-are you?" Evie tried to feel around for a wall to find her way out. She heard a bump, she stopped and listened. Another bump than Another , they were get closer to her. "M-mal w-where are y-you" she said with worry in her voice, she was close to tears. Suddenly she felt someone grab the back of her neck, she screamed and kicked. Who ever it was pulling her somewhere, She didn't know where and that's what scared her. But the next thing she knew she was on the floor in the hallway with mal standing over her. "Oh my God that was hilarious" mal was laughing hard , had it all been a joke? If so Evie was beyond mad , how could mal do that to her. Evie got and went to her room and slammed the door behind her. She had really been scared and it upset her that mal did that knowing that She was scared. Minutes later mal came in her room, she say down by Evie. Mal seeing that Evie was still upset tried to cheer her up, but the more she did the more upset Evie became. "Get away from me" Evie mummbled, "come on Evie" mal said teaching for evies hand, "I was only-" "NO LEAVE ME ALONE" Evie yelled snatching her hand away from mals. Mal looked hurt,but Evie didn't care mal was being a jerk scaring her like that, 'she just getting what she deserves' Evie told herself. Evie rolled over not even bothering to watch the movie anymore.

Mal's prov:

Mal felt bad, she hadn't ment to hurt Evie's feelings, it was joke, she didn't know this is how Evie would react. She did Know Evie was scared of the attic but decided to have some fun. She wish she hadn't done it, she tried to make her feel better but Evie just got mad. Evie had her back turned to Mal, mal tried to make Evie look at her, but caught a slap to the face. She hadn't realized what had happen until a couple seconds went by. Evie still refused to look at Mal. Mal was getting fed up so she got on top of Evie and pinned her down, Evie struggled but mal got her to calm down alittle. "Look I'm sorry Evie, I was only joking .....we cool?" Mal asked unsure. Mal could see Evie had softened up a but but soon returned a could stare back at mal."No! She wispered "we're not cool .....asshole" Evie, being Evie, was trying to escape mal's grip. Mal pressed harder on Evie's body, so she would stop moving. But it didn't work , it just mad Evie fight back even more. Of course mal being what she is refused to let her go, that would be like losing and mal hated losing. "Stop moving Evie" mal warned "No! Get off me mal!" mal decided to stop Evie in her tracks, so Mal brought her mouth to Evie's neck and softly bit down. Evie's whole body shuttered, then she stopped moving, so Mal stopped bitting. Evie looked up in confusion , mal ,of course,had a smirk on her face."Are you going to watch the movie with me or not Evie?" Mal asked. Evie nodded. Mal got off and put in the movie, she felt good and bad at the same time. She didn't tell Evie what she had wanted to say but in a way she did. She said more in a physical way rather than verbal way. The rest of the might was fine, Evie had forgave her and they even played pranks on evie's mom ( mostly mal) soon it was time to go to bed. Since evie's bed was huge , like three people huge, mal slap there instead of the floor. "Good night Evie" "good night mal.

Ok I finally finished it may not seem like a lot but to me it is. Sorry it to so long and I hope you enjoy I might do something so any reader can ask me questions about anything(tell me if I should) plz comment and vote it would mean alot