Darlin' You'll Be Okay

They all have guns for hands and they never put the safety on. I thought to myself as I silenty slide the blade of my pocket knife across my wrist.

Five cuts on each arm, eight on both ankles. I stand up and fall back down because I'm dizzy, this is what happens when nobody cares for a street rat. I thought.

As I slowly loose consciousness, an all too familiar voice calls put to me.

"Hey," they say, "wake up! Oh no please dont die on me! YOU CAN'T DIE ON ME!" The voice screams. "Vic, what happened!!??"

"W-who's Vic?"

"Shes barely conscious!!"

"Finally, my wish was granted," I smiled and cried.

I heard sirens and arguing.

"Just, please, let me go with her!"

"Fine, you can come Mr. Fuentes."

"Come on, kid," Vic, "stay with us!" He said whilst rubbing my wrists with his hands to get my pulse moving quicker or some shiz. It was working. Sadly

------

A bright, white light blinded me as I opened my eyes. I tilted my head to the a bit to see who was crying. A man, who looked to be in his thirties, with long-ish brown hair, was sitting in a chair, sobbing.

"Aye, yo, why am I here?" I asked. His head shot up. That's when I realized who saved me. Victor. Vincent. Fudging. Fuentes

"NURSE, SHE'S AWAKE!!" He yelled with joy. Why is he helping me.

"Oh, goodie," she's too happy, "well, your father wants to see you." Dude looks scared and worried and concerned when she said that.

"I-I don't wanna see him! Make him leave, now! He has done nothing but hurt me! Arrest him, please." The nurse turned to Vic.

"Him and the other three crazy Mexicans are cool." I said. She giggled and went to go get the officer.

Once the papers were signed, Vic was asked if he would like to take custody of me, since he found and helped me. He nodded happily and the five looked at me. I nodded excitedly.

At home, for the month I've been here, I've cried myself to sleep, I haven't eaten well, I've gotten worse. Everyone is catching on, even the guys from Sleeping. Me and Jaime are getting close,I tell him everything. But tonight was the night I would carry out my plan. At night, right after dinner, I'll put the notes on everyone's bed. On each one of them it says:

(Vic, Mike, Jaime, or Tony),

I love you very much. Doing blame yourselves, it was me. I'm to much work, I've been getting worse about everything, not eating, self-harming, this wasn't your fault guys, it was mine. I love you very much, you'll know when your time comes. Just look at the moon, it'll shine the brightest. Don't cry yourself to sleep every night. Mike, don't drink or get high to rid the pain. Let it out, punch a punching bag, scream into a pillow. Avoid drugs and alcohol. You're better than that WhiskeyHands. Vic, don't harm yourself over this, there's nothing you could've done. You saved me once, now let me return the favor. Jaime, keep cracking jokes and laughing your head off, we were the closest. I told you everything. You're the bomb dot com bro. I love you. Ah, my little Turtle, keep being you. No one's better at that than you. Don't push people away, bring them closer. I've always liked you, more than a friend our family. I felt like we could have had a chance together, I had to screw it up. I love you Tony.

Love you all,

Maria June Fuentes.

-------

I look at all of them, having fun. I walk to all of them and hug the life out of them and the guys from Sleeping With Sirens.

"I love you," I told each of them as I hugged them.

"What was that for, Maria?" Vi- dad asked.

"I just love you guys." They shrugged and said they loved me too.

"I'm gonna go sit outside for a minute, I need to think, no one follow me, got it?" They bid, a look of worry crosses dads face. He looks down, realising what I was thinking about.

------

The guys are upstairs in their rooms. I'm at our tree and I'm about to swallow the pills and jump from the chair. Soon,I hear the bud cry, scream, and yell for me to not swallow the pills. I glance at them, then the pills, them, the pills. I break down crying. Vic jumps through his window, shielding his face, he lands, and told, but quality recovers as I'm about to jump. I never said I wouldn't jump. He grabs me, takes the rope off of my neck and Gold me on close you him as we sit on the ground. I sob into his shirt. Ho rocks me back and forth as every man and woman that was once in the house, cry.

"Why would you think of that? We all love you, I love you, Tony won't shut up about you," he grins, as do I. "Jaime is your best friend, he'd be crushed, he'd push people away, drink, punch thing that aren't there-"

"Hey! I don't do that when I mourn!"

"Mike would possibly kill himself from an overdose, and I, well I'd die from self-harming too much. We love you too much to let you go.
If I were you, I'd put that away.
See you're just wasted in thinking bout the past again,
Darlin you'll be okay. And she said,--"

"If you were me, you'd do the same,
Cos I can't take anymore,
I draw the shades and close the door
Everything's not alright,
And I would rather"

"If you were me, you'd do the same,Cos I can't take anymore,I draw the shades and close the doorEverything's not alright,And I would rather"

------

Things were getting back to normal, tours and blah blah blah. But I'm doing better, eating better, I tossed all Sharp and metal objects, and me and Tony are together. And my message too you is:

PTV is alive
You're alive
PTV is glad you're alive
Stay alive, they believe in you.
Darlin you'll be okay, I promise <3