Chp.35

3rd Person's POV:
"I don't think calling someone a whore will make you less a whore?"

"Look who it is! The guy himself!" HaRi said sarcastically. "V-" "Go, I'll deal with her myself"

"Whatever" Jimin said while he went he purposely pushed HaRi making a cut on her finger.

"Aish..." She sighed when she saw blood being visible.

"Here."

V stared at her bleeding finger. "Not gonna reply? I mean this blood will go to waste anyway might as well have it" she said showing her finger more.

His eyes wandered to her face. "I'm not playing!" She sighed. She picked up a tissue that was in her pocket, she slid it out of its packet.

"You will regret.... It's going to waste-"

She was cut off when he snatched her finger and began sucking like there was no tomorrow.

Her smirk was becoming wider.

He suddenly pushed her against the wall uncovering her neck. But then, she pushed him away. "You can only have what you can get, don't push it" Her words became venomous.

She took a tissue and began wiping the silva, she hates silva.

She was about to walk away when. "I thought you said that I would see the last of you" She stopped on her tracks.

She turned around giving him a evil smirk. "No, that's were your wrong Kim Taehyung-ssi, I meant that you would see the last of the old me. Deal with it. Minhyuk is waiting, he's gonna get worried" She said.

"Your close with Lee Minhyuk?"

She turned around and now it was a serious face, "at least he didn't leave me when everyone turned their backs on me for nothing"

She left.

Yes HaRi, well done. They all turned their backs on you, tear them apart slowly HaRi, from the sidelines...... From the sidelines...

~~
"Where were you?!" Minhyuk shouted. "It took a little long okay?" HaRi said.

"Minhyuk don't shout at her" Shownu said. "Ex.ac.tly!" HaRi emphasised her word. "Just don't go things that will make me worried! Aish"

"Awwwww Minhyuk cares!" Kihyun exclaimed. "Kihyun I will break that mouth of yours-" Minhyuk was cut off as Shownu flicked his forehead.

"No cussing in school"

They heard chuckles. "Oh...... Good luck guys" HaRi said which confused the 7 boys.

"Oppa's!" "Oh no..." Minhyuk put his head down leaning on the table.

"What's wrong oppa?" GaeHyun and SolBi were now attached to Monsta X

"I don't know you guys but I don't want to... Could you please as I am saying politely leave" Shownu said in the nicest possible way.

"Tsk! Whatever! Just so you know! V oppa is better than you guys and HaRi! Oh how I never forgot you!" "Please think about me even more" HaRi said sarcastically.

"You bitch!" GaeHyun was coming towards her. "Yah. Why are you invading my privacy? Move" Minhyuk said which made them stop.

"Whatever!" SolBi flicked her hair and ran to where V was. He was walking into class so she clung to him like a centipede.

"You don't need to fight my fights" HaRi remarked. "I need to take care of you and that's my duty now" Minhyuk said. 

~Lunch Time~
"HaRi-yah! Show us to the canteen I'm sooooooo hungry!" Jooheon shouted.