Lost.

What do you do when you almost lose another parent? I haven't left the hospital all night, and they won't tell me anything. Stiles has stayed by my side same for Scott till I convinced him to go home, Stiles dad his dad working and he is making sure a police officer stays outside her room.

"Shay, you need sleep come on I'll take you home and my Melissa will be here." Stiles says I look at him then I hear Melissa.

"The moment she is allowed to have visitors I'll call I use her one gust night over pass okay and I won't leave her side." She says says I finally give in and nod, I stand and start walking out with Stiles.

We get in the car before I break down. Stiles leans over and hugs me I completly forget about the lie and the argument we had. "Shhh, it's going to be okay." Stiles says I nod before we pull off. "Do you want me to stay at your house tonight?" He questions I shake my head.

"I don't want to stay there, can we go to your house?" I ask and he nods of course.

10 minutes later

We arrive at Stiles house, we get out the car and go in the house I go straight to the bedroom and sit on the bed and Stiles follows.

"Do you want to talk?" Stiles ask looking at me I look at him.

"About what?"

"Your mom.. us."

"We can talk about us I guess." I state.

We are silent for couple seconds before we both blurt out. "I'm sorry."

"Wait what?" I ask.

"No wait why are you sorry?" Stiles ask.

"I overreacted and I shouldn't have slapped you." I sigh.

"No Shay you didn't I can't keep making choices for you. I don't own your your my girlfriend." He sighs.

"Yeah tire but I don't get to overreact like I did." I state grabbing his hand.

"Your mom is going to be okay, she is fighter it's where you get it from." Stiles smiles looking at out hands I chuckle.

"I know she is." I smile.

"I love you Shay."

"I love you too."

"Always and forever." He smiles looking at me I nod.

"Always and forever." He leans in and kisses me I kiss back and pull aways a look at him. "Stiles."

"Yeah?"

"Why does Scott have a bag under his bed?" I ask I see Stiles try avoiding eye contact. "Stiles."

He sighs. "Okay it's money.... Garetts money from the deadpool."

I look at him in shock. "You didn't return it to Peter?" I ask he shakes his head. "Stiles why?"

"Shay that's a lot of money, enough to pay the bills from echien enough for Scott's mom this can save us." He frowns looking down.

"Stiles I would have helped if it was that bad you and Scott and you guys know that." I state he looks at me.

"I know but I didn't want you to pay that. Shay I was admitted I made that choice and now I have to pay the price." He sighs looking at me I sigh and pull him into a hug.

"Stiles if you need help just ask me I would have helped both my mom and I for you and Scott." I feel him squeeze me.

"Shay you know if something ever happened to your mom, my dad and I are here espically Scott and his mom." I nod. "Good we won't ever leave you."

"Love you." I smile.

"Love you too." He smiles and for the rest of the night we watch movies and he tries to get my thought off my mom.