Kise x M!reader

Kise Ryota (Kuroko no Basuke) x Male Reader Lemon
Warning!!
Suggestive scenes, boyxboy, don't like don't read!
~~~~~~~Begin~~~~~~~

Kise Pov.

"Okay, everyone hit the showers!" Coach Takeuchi said after blowing the whistle. As always the team and I practised basketball but I was kind of distracted, not by my fans but by our team's extremely sexy hot manager, (M\N) (L\N). He is taller than me with (messy\tidy) (h\l) (h\c) hair, sharp yet soft (e\c) eye which hypnotizes me in it's beauty. I was looking for so long that Kasamatsu-senpai gave his signature kick to my back, "Kise, stop dozing off!" He scolded and I laid on my stomach and groaned, "Ow, that hurt Senpai!" I whined and then suddenly pair of feet stood before me followed by a smooth voice, "Kise, are you okay?" I looked up and turned pink, "(M-M\N)chii! Yeah, I'm okay!" I stuttered nervously, "Don't baby him, (M\N)! He can take care of himself..." Kasamatsu-senpai scolded the taller male who chuckled, "Don't be jealous that you don't get to be babied, Yukio!" The (h\c) male teased causing Kasamatsu-senpai to be flustered and angry, "Urusai!" He snapped and (M\N) laughed. I frowned because those two have been friends since middle school and it's no secret that the Manager teases our captain but what makes me jealous is that there might be romance between the two. "You two must take your showers, you both reek of sweat!" (M\N) reminded us.

(M\N) Pov.

"Hey Yukio, where's Kise?" I asked my friend as he and the guys out on their uniform, "That idiot said he's staying longer let's hope he doesn't get sick!" Yukio growled under his breathe and I sighed. "I'll take care of him, you guys can leave..." I told them and everyone left. "Nngh~ A-Ahh~!" I froze in my spot when I heard moans. I pressed my ear against the door that lead to the showers, "(M-M\N)chii~ A-Ahh~!" I blushed at the mention of my name and I felt heat rush south, "K-Kise sounds so desperate..." My eyes darkened with lust and my erection hardened. I tore my clothes off my slowly heating body and slowly and softly opened the door and entered the showers. "Ha-ahh~ Nn~" Kise's moans were so erotic and beautiful, it lead me towards one of the stalls and I opened the curtain and saw an arousing sight. Kise was on his back, pumping his hardened cock, with two fingers in his glorious ass and his beautiful face contorted in pleasure, flushed face, drool on the side of his face and tears of pleasure flooded his beautiful eyes. I was watching for a minute until Kise's golden eyes met my lust hungered (h\c) orbs. "(M-M\N)chii?! I-It's not w-what it-" "Hush, Kise..." I cut him off and walked forward, Kise flushed at the view of my body. I crawled on top of Kise and pulled out his fingers causing the blonde to whimper from the lose and I chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll give you pleasure~" I bent down to lock Kise into a passionate heated kiss, "Mm~" Kise moaned into the kiss, I ran my tongue on the model's bottom lip asking for entrance which I was glady given access to. I touched every nook and cranny while Kise moans. I pulled away and trailed kisses down his jawline and across his neck until the blonde's breathe kicked signalling that I've found his sweet spot.

I proceed to bite, suck and kiss that spot until it was a bright red hickey, one that can be easily seen. I kissed down the boy's collar bone and to his nipples. I gave a lick to the left, I sucked on the hard nub and pinched and rubbed the other before switching. "(M-M\N)chii~! A-Ah~!" Kise moaned and I smirked, "That's right Kise~ Moan for me, only me!" I ordered and kissed down his chest to his v-line. Kise widened his eyes when he realised what I'm about to do, "(M\N)chii! What are you- Ga-ahh~!" I engulfed the blonde's leaking member and started sucking, bobbing my head in the process. "He taste so bitter yet sweet~!" I thought and looked up at the blonde and smirked. Kise was a moaning mess with drool coming out of his mouth and tears coming out of his shut eyes. Kise then buried his hands into my (h\c) locks and thrusted upwards causing me to choke a bit. I switched off my gag reflex and sucked harder and faster. I snuck 2 fingers to Kise's ass and plunged it into the pink pucker causing Kise to moan out loud, "N-Nyagh~ M-More~!" I pumped my fingers in and out while sucking the weeping cock of the basketball player. "(M\N)chii~ I-I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ah~!" Kise came and filled my mouth with his delicious cum. I pulled away from the cock and swallowed causing Kise to whine, "That dirty! Don't swallow~!" I chuckled and leaned close to his face, "But Kise-kun~ you taste so sweet! Why don't you have a taste~?" I slammed my cum-stained lips onto Kise's and forced my tongue inside the cavern with some cum on my tongue. "Mm~!" I pulled away and smiled at Kise then leaned to his ear, "What do you want, Ryota~?" I purred out and the blonde blushed at the mention of his first name but yelled, "Put it in! Your big cock! I want it to fuck me until I can't walk! Waah! Please, I need it!" He said it in such a needy tone so I chuckled. I folded Kise until his knees are by his ears and stared at the lovely wet hole that appears to be inviting me to ravish it. I seemed to lick my lips at the sight so I lined my cock, which was dripping of pre-cum, at the delectable entrance. "Hurry~!" Kise whined needly and even pushed his ass to my cock. "You're so needy, Ryota~!" I teased and thrusted into the hole, "AHH~ (M\N)CHII~!" Kise moaned out lewdly, I didn't wait for him to get used to my size so I thrusted into the tight, warm hole while groaning. "Ryota, you're so tight and warm~... Amazing!" Kise said nothing but moaned and squealed lewdly as I pounded harshly inside him. I leaned over him so I could suck his nipples, "Nyaagh~ D-Don't do that~!" protested the blonde as his legs wrapped loosely around me, "S-Something's coming out!" Something sweet dripped on my tongue, "NYAAH~!" Kise moaned loudly causing me to smirk against his red nub, "Found it~!" I stopped sucking and lifted Kise's one leg and thrusted deeper than before, "Uwaah~! It's going even deeper! It's almost at the end!" Kise moaned out. After a few thrusts on his prostate, Kise panted, "(M\N)chii, I'm almost there! I'm cumming!" He warned and I threw the other leg over my shoulder and thrusted animalistic and dived in for a kiss. Kise wrapped his hands around my back and dragged his nails causing me to moan from the pain a bit and it was the blonde's turn to smirk, "(M-M\N)chii, I never knew you were a masochist~ What a surprise~" Kise teased and leaned to my neck and bite it... hard onto my sweet spot. "Mm~!" I moaned as Kise sucked and bit until there is a hickey. "Ah~ I'm cumming again! Gah!" Kise cummed onto our chests and stomachs. I groaned as the hole tightened around me, "Ryota~!" I came into the hole until it leaked, "Oh~ It's so much! It's inside my belly!" Kise moaned and we stayed in our position catching our breathes. I then pulled out causing Kise to whine from the lose. "That was great..." Kise panted out with a smile and I pecked the kouhai's lips causing him to blush, "I love you, Ryota!" I said with a grin. Kise gasped before smiling himself, "I love you too, (M\N)chii!" He said back and then I said, "We might wanna get out before we get sick!" "Yeah!"

~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~

Hisuimagi: And Kise will have a sore butt for a week!

Kise: Hisuichii~! Why did you do that? My butt hurts T^T!

Hisuimagi: Sorry! But I need to write that. Now I feel like a full sadist for this next one. It's from Kuroshitsuji! Can you guess....? No. Well, it's Ash getting pounded (against his will) by a Demon!

Ciel: What went wrong with you?

Hisuimagi: Lots of things has happened to me, Ciel. *Drinks White Choc flav. Cappuccino* Tasty~!

Next Chapter: Ash Landers x Sadist!Demon!Male reader