01 :: Welcome To Big Hit Entertainment

I sat on a seat and waited for my tour guide. Pulling out my phone from my pocket, I texted my friend (Sunny and Jason) to take care of my father while I stayed here. My father... he had a heart attack few days ago and is staying at the hospital currently. He's doing fine but what really sucks is I don't have the money for them to continue his treatment. I used all my allowance but it wasn't enough, Sunny and Jason also gave me their allowance... it still wasn't enough.

A lady, probably in her 20s, walked through the door and stood infront of me."I am Ji Woon, your tour guide." Her voice was very monotone and seemed as if she wasn't interested at all. I nodded and stood up with my luggage, adjusting my snap-back and following the lady. She explained she would guide me to my room to unpack before touring the whole building and I'll really start training tomorrow."Your roommate will arrive soon." She stated before walking out and leaving me in the room... by myself.

I put my clothes on the side of the room that had mostly blue and black stuff, the other side was pink and yellow (Not my style). My favorite item was a picture of my friends (Sunny and Jason, of course) and my father. My mother wasn't part of this because she left us when I was 3-4 years old. Its just been the two of us, no motherly figure but I've gotten used to it. No big deal.

I took a seat on my bed and stared at the wall, bored out of my mind. Suddenly, a blonde chick barges in with her white carry-on bag and a wide grin on her face. I jump, causing me to fall of the bed and my snap-back flying, hitting the picture. The picture fell off my nightstand and onto the floor, which cracked the glass. I groaned and knelt next to the broken picture frame. My eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to fall and my face was red with anger.

"joesonghabnida! joesonghabnida!" The girl screeched. She dropped her bags and ran to my side, rubbing my back as I stared at the broken glass in my hands. I didn't have the money to pay for another frame as I need the money to get my father out of that hospital. I stood up from the floor with the broken frame and shoved it in my drawer. Putting my snap-back back on, I wiped away my tears and walked out of the room.

I sighed, standing outside the room, looking at the ground. After at least 2 minutes of standing and staring at the ground, I decide to take a walk. I was still looking at the ground while walking, I didn't want anyone to look at my red and wet face. But of course, I had to bump into someone (GREAT! JUST GREAT!). I cursed under my breath and looked up to see a guy, with blonde hair and a really deep dimple.

"Anyoung haseyo" I greeted, bowing slightly making my snap-back to fall down. He picked it up, brushing off the dust and handing it back to me."Whatsup?" He asks. I shrug and put my snap-back back on. "My names Hye Jin." He smiles wider,"Rap monster or Namjoon." I nodded and turned around to go back to my dorm.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He called. I turned around and faced him,"My dorm." He chuckles and grabs my hand, pulling me slightly."I wanna introduce you to my friends." He seemed so eager for me to meet his friends even if we just met. I agreed and followed him to a music room where I could hear laughter. 'Rap Monster' walked in and a load of yelling was heard. I stood outside waiting for someone to invite me in.

Finally, Rap monster invited me in and introduced me to them and vice versa,"So this is my new friend, Hye Jin!" I smiled as he put his arm over my shoulder. Everyone smiled except Suga. He had blue hair and was crossing his arms while giving me death stares. "Oh~ She's pretty!" Jimin said. They laughed (Except Suga) while I scratched the back of my neck.

I noticed the maknae looking at me but decided to shrug it off considering I was new here and he was just trying to understand me."Can you sing?" Jin asked, patting the seat next to him. I sat in between him and V,"Um, well... I guess so." V chuckled,"Sing for us sometime, hmm?" I nodded. J-Hope also decided to just call me Hye instead of Hye Jin. I'm not complaining.

All of them are really sweet (except Suga, of course) but Jungkook was particularly quiet. I guess he's just shy about meeting someone new. But Suga, I really don't understand why he's so... cold. I explained to the boys that I'm 17 and trainee here. Turns out I'm younger than all of them, even the maknae who is 18.

After spending two hours with these boys, I head back into my room where the girl from earlier is sitting on her bed with her phone."Oh! Anyoung. I'm Hee Young and I'm so sorry about you picture frame!" She squealed at the end. I smiled at her apology and nodded my head,"It's fine. I'm Hye Jin. Call me Hye." She grinned and hugged me. It surprised me but I hugged back.

I feel like I'll have a great time here.