Tell me, you love me...

Dear diary...........................................

I started this diary in wonder of my new home, its a huge place with people i dont know or like, the maids are all different, as mother said she wanted a fresh start, after the terrible incident that happened....

Last night was a terrible night, i just could NOT get to sleep, this house makes me feel like im waiting for something...like i shouldnt be here or like someone is waiting for me? Have you ever felt like that? Anyway as i did say last night was a horrible sleep and i am just hoping to get etleast a few hours or 'a' hour sleep, as today when i went down to get some breakfast, Mother said i looked like something the cats had brought in.  But on the bright side i had a quite lovely breakfast and Lunch, as the new cook is a lovely lady with lang charcoal hair tied up neatly in her small cap. She is a very nice woman who always gives me advice on things im confused about...I could quite say that she has seen me cry more times than my mother! Anyway another thing is that today as i was picking the roses i saw a boy, he looked at me with dark brown eyes and chestnut brown hair. A very odd boy but intruging as well, i followed this boy through the bushes and trees,he knew i was as i saw him looking at me. He just smiled and walked away..........

Second day, it feels like its been a week! i saw that boy today aswell...He is quite a wierd boy, he walks around with a small neclace round his neck, he is very private about it as when i asked him about it he was hesitant and just said " oh its just a piece of junk i found..." i didnt believe him one bit as he wouldnt look me in the eye. I was walking with him and he was smiling the whole way...he kept curling my hair and smelling the red roses,picking them and finding colours that would look beautiful with it...i knew he was a friend now so i just went along with it as you would with your friends...Mother called me in and i sat down for dinner. It was trout and egg with mint sauce, my faviourite! It was Friday so we had apple crumble for dessert, which is truely delicious...

Better sleep last night, infact since i saw Jack ( the boy) i have had quite amazing sleeps, my dreams have all been about him. Infact last night my dream was quite frightening (if you was me) As we were walking through the gardens and jack was holding my hand...he looked into my eyes and started twurling my hair as he does, then said "Joanne i need to tell you something that i should of said when we first met...I love you" And then i blushed and smiled saying "Oh Jack..." and he leaned in to kiss me! i leaned back "No jack!" then i ran off into the house sobbing.but then i woke up, still with tears in my eyes but glad that it was a dream. I looked over to see the roses, lilys and blue daffodils, bundled up into a beautiful arrangement with a gorgeous ivory coloured ribbon tying them together neatfully. I knew where these were from, jack. he had tied a small note onto one of the stalks, Meet me at lunch time in the gardens.

I went. It was trully amazing. He had made it look like royalty was coming to meet him, not a 17 year old girl. The table was set with a crystal white throw-over red roses sprowting up out of a glass vase, a beautifully made background piece which had small diamonds embellished into the work. it was amazing. he had set for lunch egg omelettes with red wine for refreshment. It was lovely, we laughed, we talked, we smiled, and the whole time we was looking into each others eyes... I heard a voice but just didnt want to go, mother. If she saw me with an ordinary boy like Jack she would go balistic! But how hurtful could that be to Jack? he might not want to ever see me anymore or even look at me anymore? She found me. She stared for a moment then shouted at the top of her voice "HOUSE NOW!"  I walked off so embarrased i could feel my cheeks ging red as the roses jack and i had picked. I could hear her talking to jack, i knew what she was saying. " If you ever go near, look,speak to Joanne you will be sent straight back home so quick you wont have time to blink"  I knew how much he needed this job as he told me that his mother had told him that he will have to have a job and help her out with bills if he wants to live with her...I felt like a silly School girl and just wanted to be alone...