Chapter 4 Funny Fox Friends

A soft breeze blew against the delicate soothing pink cherry blossoms of the sakura trees. The breeze brought the scent of the delicate pink cherry blossoms toward Kiaru's nose. Kiaru bounced as she sneezed. "What's that smell?" Kiaru asked Olive. "Oh, well that's the smell of cherry blossoms." Olive replied. "No, not that smell, it's a smell I never smelt before." Kiaru barked in confusion and curiosity. Kiaru, heard rustles in the green bushes to the left of her. "Knock knock." The bushes said. "Who's there?" Kiaru asked. "Peng." The bushes said. "Peng who?" Kiaru asked again. "Pengu!" The bushes barked. "Huh? Bushes can bark!" Kiaru barked in delight. "Of course bushes can't bark." The bush replied. Kiaru sees reddish orangey white tipped tails pop out of the bushes. Three muzzles popped out of the green bushes aswell. Three foxes stepped out of the green bushes in unison. "What are you?" Kiaru asked curiously. "We are the only fox family in the land. " One of the foxes replied. "But, anyways I'm Kol." The youngest fox barked. "I'm Naria." The second youngest fox barked. "I'm Melohi." The eldest fox barked. "Kol, wanted be off on his own to find us a new home, so we just came to say goodbye." Melohi barked. "Oh, well that's nice." Kiaru barked. "I'm not sure where we are going..." Kiaru barked. "We are going to the Valley." Olive hooed. "The Valley?!?!" The three foxes barked in surprise. "That's where I'm going!" Kol barked in surprise. "Why are you going to the Valley Kol?" Kiaru barked. "Because the Deep Blaze scared off all the food." Kol barked. "What's the Deep Blaze?" Kiaru barked.