Royalty versus Superheros

-3rd person-

The Mckinely halls swarmed with the usual Monday morning madness. Kids were heading off to classes, others stood by their lockers and talked about their weekened. Finn stood by his locker, talking to a few cheerleaders who were asking about his treble clef costume that he held in his hands. There was a rip in the sleeve, so he couldn't wear it until the sewing club was in their room.

Then, the main doors opened, and everyone's heads turned to see what was behold.

In front of the students stood Matthew and Camila, in their assignment costumes

In front of the students stood Matthew and Camila, in their assignment costumes. Matthew stood up straight, his arm bent up holding onto Camila's. His hair was shiny and perfectly combed. His blue pants complimented his structure and his boots made him seem taller. Camila had on a red wig, of course, but it could pass off as real. Her dress was flowing as her eyes glistened. They slowly walked the halls, smiling to everyone who smiled and waved. Some pressed up against their lockers to make room for them. Matthew looked at Camila and shared a tiny laugh before turning back. All you could hear is the faint whispers and silence.

They made their way past Finn, who was memorized. He smiled at Canila, finding himself lost for words and emotions. All he could do was smile. Camila smile and gave a soft wave with her free hand before making their way down the hall. Before her and Matthew turned the corner, Camila flashed him one more smile before disappearing to Spanish.

-Camila's POV-

Me and Matthew walked into the choir room, smiling at the superheros and royalty surrounding the room. "Yay another prince and a princess!" Mercedes smiled, standing up in her Tiana dress. "I say we all look pretty hot." Matthew looked at everyone, pushing his bottom lip out and nodding. "Wait why haven't we started class it's like ten after." I looked at the clock. "Finn is getting his costume fixed, he'll be here any minute." Finn then came running in, sporting his costume and all. I felt myself flush with redness seeing him in his costume. "Just kidding!" Kurt took his statement back.

"You guys look great!" Mr. Schuester smiled. He was in a red and white costume. "Since Finn is now here, he can start his number!" We all sat in our seats as Finn stood in front of us. "I am the almighty Treble Clef, uniter of Glee Clubs!" Finn announced, raising his fist in the air as the music started.

Finn: Stand up, everybody look alive. Said come on come on come on, we gonna get it now. Hands up if you're ready for a fight. Said come on come on come on, we gonna win it now. I don't need you to believe in me. I know how to change my destiny. Sit down, about to rewrite our history, rewrite our history, rewrite our history.

He jumped on top of the piano as the cello player pointed our big fan at him. His cape began to blow and he danced around on the piano.

Finn: We can change the whole world, gonna take it over, gonna start it over. Don't you know what we could be? A new beginning, fight until we're winning. Tell me that you're in it.

He jumped down and pointed to all the students who were superheros. All got up and joined him, pretending to fight each other dodge fake blows.

Finn: Don't you wanna be? A superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Don't you wanna bem
A superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Anybody could be. Anybody could be. Anybody could be.

I reached into my binder and began to throw paper balls, laughing at how all of them either punched them or dramatically dodged them.

Finn: Rip it off, show the symbol on your chest, said come and show the world, who you really are. It's not enough to be better than the rest, gotta take it to the top, and make yourself a superstar. You don't need them to believe in you. Get your mission on lock and see it through. You've got all the power you need in you, power you need in you, power you need in you.

They all then flew around Finn, letting their capes follow them.

Finn: We can change the whole world, gonna take it over, gonna start it over. Don't you know what we could be? A new beginning, fight until we're winning. Tell me that you're in it. Don't you wanna be? A superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Don't you wanna bem
A superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Anybody could be. Anybody could be. Anybody could be.

They all stood in their signature superhero stands, all still surrounding Finn.

Finn: We can change the whole world, gonna take it over, gonna start it over. Don't you know what we could be? A new beginning, fight until we're winning. Tell me that you're in it. Don't you wanna be? A superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Don't you wanna bem
A superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Anybody could be. Anybody could be. Anybody could be.

I stood up and clapped, followed by a bow. I gave Finn a high five. "You look beautiful." He mummbled to me quickly before sitting down. I felt myself turn into a cherry once more as Rachel got up, dressed in her Belle costume, along with Kurt, in the human version of the Beast costume. "Now I must admit, superhero's do excite me, but it's royalty's turn to shine." She smiled. They both stood together as the orchestra began to play.

Rachel: Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly. Just a little change. Small to say the least. Both a little scared, neither one prepared, Beauty and the beast.

All royalty in the room rose from their seats. I took Matthew's hand as we went and stood with the others in a circle around Kurt and Rachel. We both bowed to each other before holding each other and slow dancing around the two while they also danced.

Rachel: Ever just the same. Ever a surprise. Ever as before and ever just as sure as the sun will rise. Tale as old as time. Tune as old as song. Bitter sweet and strange, finding you can change,learning you were wrong.

I smiled to Matthew, who also had the exciting feeling in him. It felt so fairy tale like, looking around and seeing other prince and princesses. I looked over to Fimn, and imagined him as a prince. A dorky prince, that is.

Rachel: Certain as the sun. Rising in the east. Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the beast

We all let go of each other and stood in a long line next to Rachel and Kurt.

Rachel: Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the beast.