Baby boy

Grayson's pov:
I walked in the living room seeing Ethan already playing some mariokart. I sat next to him as he kept playing the game.
'i'm bored!'
'then go entertain yourself' pouting i went up stairs and into my room

I sat on my bed and scrolled through my photo's. I saw one picture i took of Ethan when he was asleep and had a hard on. I felt myself get hard staring at his length in the photo. I then pulled my pants down and stroked myself. I moaned quietly Ethan's name and kept going. I pictures his length in my hands as i saw his face all scrunched up ready to cum.
Oh shit...almost there... Going faster i was almost about to cum when.
'Gray have you seen my phone anywh- WHOA!' he said coming in here.
But i didn't stop as i stared at him and kept moaning his name. I saw a bump on his jeans and knew he was hard.
'Ethaaaann' i moaned loudly. I kept going faster dropping my phone and using both hands.
'Ethaaan' i panted and saw him gulp as he held his crotch area.
'i need youu. Please' i pleaded. He came over to me and made me stop.
Panting i said 'don't make me stop...i was almost there' instead he blew on the tip causing me to shiver.
'Why didn't you call me over then? I wanna play with my baby boy...' he said as he gripped my cock hard. 'ah! No...' i whimpered
'no what?' he said smaking my thigh.
'AH!' i said wanting him to take me already. He then turned me over on my stomache and smacked my ass hard. I groaned.
'you like that huh baby boy. You like it?' Ethan then started taking his pants and boxers off. He was so big.
'come here!' he yelled and grabbed me by the hair.
'be good and suck' he said. Listening i took him in and heard him moan. I began sucking harder as i felt him grip my head and shoved all of his cock in my mouth. Gagging i kept sucking.
'ooohhh that's it baby boy. Take it and be good for daddy.' he said as he played with my hair. I then felt him tense and his dick twitch indicating he was close.
'not yet' he said as he shoved me on the bed.
'show me your ass' i did as he said going on my hands and knees
'w-what are you doing?'
'shut up' he said hitting my ass hard. I whimpered as i felt him hit his dick on my ass.
'what do you want me to do baby boy?' he said smirking
'fuck me please' i said whispering.
'hm? speak louder!' he said smacking my ass harder.
'FUCK ME PLEASE' i yelled and that did it. I felt him enter me and i groaned as i tried adjusting as quick as possible.
But he already started pounding into me hard. I felt him hit my prostate over and over. I started moaning so loud that the neighbor's probably heard. But i didn't care...i was in bliss...i was coming close and came. But he wasn't done. Ethan kept going harder and harder. Sooner or later his thrusts became sloppy and he came inside me.
Panting i fell on the bed and so did he.
'goodnight.....'
'good...night...eth...'
And we fell asleep...