#Zam

Zoe's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I shouldn't be looking at Sam during class. I hope he will look at me today. Avery says that with this outfit he will be asking for my number in no time.

You are probably wondering why I want him to noticed me

You are probably wondering why I want him to noticed me. Well... I am that nerd that wears jeans and big t shirts. But this outfit is super different than my other ones.

........

I got home and saw that I got another letter from my special someone. I have been getting letters for about a month. I open up the letter it read:

It's you, it has been always you
- ?

I put the letter in my back pack. "Please don't tell me you got another letter" said Avery. "Maybe I did" I said. "Who do you think is sending me them?" I asked Avery. "I don't know." Said Avery. "So you want to do a sleep over tonight? It's Friday?" I asked Avery. "Sure"

.............

"I don't think we should do this Avery" I said. "Just call him Zoe!" said Avery. So right now I was dared to call Sam and ask him to come over. I am going to kill Avery. I grabbed Averys phone and pushed the call button.

"Hi Avery what's up?" Sam asked.
"Hey it's Zoe! Avery was wondering if You and some of your friends want to come over and hang out?" I asked while biting on my lip.
"Sure, we are hanging out at your house right??" Sam asked.
"Ya I live right next to Avery." I said.
"We will be there in 10 mins" said Sam.

- 10 mins a later -

Knock... Knock...

I walk over to the front door and saw Sam and some other guys. "Come in" Sam and his friends walk inside. "Avery the boys are here!" I yelled. "Coming!" Avery ran down the stairs. "Hey Sam, Jack and Jack G." she waved to them. "So we can watch a movie or we can just hang out. We can do whatever you want." I said. "I don't know what about we just hang out." said Sam. "Okay" I said while walking to the living room. I say down on the couch. I think jack g sat next to me. "So What do you do for fun Zoe?" Asked Jack G. "Well I am a youtuber with about 900,000 subscribers." I said. "That's really cool" said Sam.

Here you go you guys!! Chapter number 2 is up!!!!! Thanks for reading bye!!:)