Toothless Found - How to Break Free

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfiction ever published here in Wattpad. Actually, this one is already published in another site (fanfiction.net), but I wanted an even bigger audience (laugh like a maniac). Um, sorry.

In case you skipped the spoiler alert, well, SPOILER ALERT! And please enjoy!

I flew over the sea with the Alpha behind me with a blank mind. The weight of the human on my back didn't make flying exactly comfortable, but with the control of the majestic dragon over my body and my own strength, I could manage. Besides that, I also knew the Alpha wasn't the only one following me. I could hear, very dimly, the sound of hundreds of other dragons, whether flapping or squawking, answering the Call.

And even though I didn't really care, I wondered why I was the one being followed instead of the Alpha. Then the question dissolved. The Alpha didn't want me thinking that. He wanted me to continue flying and respect the heavy human, and I did just that. His thoughts were my thoughts.

And it seemed that was all I was supposed to care about. The rest didn't seem very important, like the salty air, or the cloudy sky, or the occasional curious clicking near my wings, or the times in which I'd be left facing an empty space in time, as if a piece was missing. Or where we were going and why.

I spent some time like that, flying straight with all the dragons and listening to the Alpha's commands to an unknown destination. But after what could've been just a while or whole nights, we were upon a small island. Before it was a pair of fearsome-looking rocks with designs close to appearing human.

'Statues.' Maybe that was their name. Either way, that particular blankness of time took over.

Quiet as a shadow, the Alpha destroyed the rocks with surprising grace, throwing himself over them. Getting nearer the colorful triangular dens of wood ('houses?') distributed over the cliff, I watched as another hundred of dragons came out of them, answering the Call like all of us. Then, humans made their appearance from the dens too, though I wasn't able to check their state ('was my vision blurred?'). What I could do, however, was sense their fear.

Then, very suddenly, I heard the voice of the human on my back, kind of hazy through the loud and clear Call, but enough to understand.

"Your Chief is dead!"

Their fear increased ('Chief is Alpha?').

"No one can protect you now!"

The Alpha let out a stream of snow-fire which turned into wicked spikes of ice at contact with the ground at the dens, and the humans scattered, terrified. His thoughts were murderous, so mine were too. He continued doing so, freezing and destroying all the wooden dens and toying with the humans, climbing the cliff on the process ('the reason for this?').

However, after most of the dens were destroyed, the Alpha stopped and his thoughts were momentarily led to confusion and annoyance.

"What?" said the human on my back, less aggressively and more bewildered than before ('what happened?').

I was also confused after I heard a grave booming noise as clear as the Call ('horn?') and human voices not as clearly. The Alpha was distracted, I knew because he was thinking about a group of bothering little human-worms and the sheeps ('what?'). So he broke the thing which seemed to make the booming noise and focused on me.

Then, in front of me appeared the image of another human flying on another dragon. By the way in which the Alpha felt about the duo, the dragon wasn't answering the Call and the human wasn't welcome, so they angered him.

The heavy human spoke grudgingly. "You certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that."

I guessed I'd have to kill the human in front of me, and the thought prevailed, meaning the Alpha agreed.