Chapter Ten- Strange Love

Hello! Sorry for the long gap between updates. Now we have that chapter... !Attention! Strong LEMONS. Run far away and do not return...

Still here?

Warning, strong sexual (lemony) content.

Still here?

Yay, enjoy, my awesome Jashinists!

Chapter 10- Strange Love

Hidan had been wearing a stolen mail vest for the past week or so, and Mia her mail vest and shorts. He eyed her assets, letting his mind slip into that frame of thinking; they were a nice size, and suited her petite but lean body attractively. He stopped thinking of this, and realised for the first time just how pretty her face was, how soft her aqua hair looked.

He took her hand and led her into the house, closing the door hurriedly behind them. There was nothing on the floor but a sitting mat or two, and this was fine. He could have cheered with triumph- Mia looked like she was growing weaker by the second at the small circles he rubbed on her hand with the pad of his thumb.

"You seem different than how you were," she said.

"Yeah, well," he replied a little loudly, "This is a different situation."

Damn, he thought, I can be such a dumbass idiot sometimes. Why does this girl even hang around me? He knew the answer to that deep down, but part of him rejected that thought with a cautious pessimism. He relaxed, and slipped back into that persona she seemed to find most thrilling last time around.

He grabbed her so that he was stood behind her with his hands around her stomach, rubbing circles. After having fought back the urge to do it for so long, he bent down and kissed her neck with renewed vigour, feeling her body- and his- warming up each second. He breathed on her skin, making the hairs on her neck stand up. This was right, this was the right feeling. There couldn't have been a better moment than this.

She leaned against him, and he took this as a sign to continue, pulling her closer. He could feel the want inside him, and the same in her escaping in waves. Every instinct inside him was crying at him to keep going, to make this contact last a little longer. He wanted to be with her, if only once, if only.

He allowed his lips to find their way up her neck as she let out a sigh, and this not a sound she usually made, and he bit her earlobe in a playful manner, rumbling an uncharacteristic laugh.

"Do you want to go on?" he asked.

"I thought you weren't going to stop?" she smiled.

"Nope."

He liked this, being in control this way over her body, but emotionally he was bared open to this girl, his mind weakening each and every moment he spent a slave to his attraction. So he was affronted and surprised with glee when she turned herself around to face him and brought her face up to meet his, planting her soft lips on his own weatherworn pair.

"Mia…" he said in a low voice, unable to think of anything comprehensible to say to such a girl.

He worked his tongue into the kiss and prolonged it as long as possible, picking up the speed, making both their hearts race in synchronisation. She breathed a small giggle into their moving lips, fighting against him- this made him want to fight back even more, and soon he found himself mixed in a brew of annoyance and insane attraction towards her. He let his hands explore her back and waist while she planted her hands into his hair. He knew what was probably coming. She gave his hair a tug, and he couldn't control the small noise that escaped his mouth and brought him almost falling towards her. He guided her slowly down to the floor where he placed himself between her legs and sank down to kiss her again, holding her down with his hips.

She could clearly feel his bump pressed against her area, and he felt her tighten in response from tension.

"Relax," he said, breaking the kiss, "Or it'll hurt more."

"You're a ninja, right? So will doing it with you be different than with an ordinary guy?"

"Yeah." He whispered to her, "It'll be better."

She coiled in a mix of excitement and fear. He knew the true extent of her inexperience, so did not allow himself to get too carried away.

Still, she didn't seem to mind yet.

He slipped off her top, and she did his, so he was half-naked in front of her. His muscular body flexed and shone a little under the dim moonlight of the night, the battle-scars all but forgotten in the midst of his feelings. Her breasts were even lovelier without anything covering them, so lovely that he had to kiss them, to touch them and afterwards slide off his sandals and trousers. Mia wanted to be equal- she copied him, and the tension and heat between was rising all the time.

"Mia, you have an awesome body," he let out.

"Uh, thanks. You do too."

He laughed at her innocence, her purity. Soon their underwear was off and Mia reached shyly down to touch him. He guided her and let out a groan of pleasure, his breathing deepening and quickening like he had run ten miles. He put his hand to her opening, fighting back against her attack with full participation. She jerked from surprise, but soon relaxed, and before he knew it, they were both ready.

"It's going to hurt."

"Just do it."

She squeaked with shock, and her nails dug into his back where her hands were situated. He lingered there for a moment, allowing her to get used to the feeling, and began to move.

"Hidan," she breathed.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine…You?"

"Mia," he muttered, moving harder, throwing his head back.

He didn't mind now that he had to make sure she was okay. Once he knew she wasn't in pain anymore, he found it difficult to resist his impulses. He thrust more and began to move their position so she was sat on top of him, staring coyly down with a tearful, red face. She bent down and buried her face next to his behind his shoulder so that he could move from underneath. He understood that she didn't want to take control- well, that was fine by him.

More and more and more, and then she wrapped tightly around him and moaned with pleasure, and he knew she was finding her release. Being frustrated that he was second only quickened his response and before he knew it he was seeing stars, white and gold stars and gripping her body as tightly as he could, swearing at the strong response.

He rolled them both over until they were facing each other, lying on their sides.

It was pitch black outside now.

"Hidan, I…" she whispered. "I didn't know you could be like this."

"I didn't know you could be so mature about things," he replied, breathless.

"Same to you."

"Looks like we were more grown-up than we thought."

"Maybe. I… I wasn't bad, was I?" She blushed adorably.

"Hell no. You'll get better, but it was perfect for me."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

A knock on the door gave them both a heart attack.

"Excuse me? Hidan? Mia?"

Hidan swore and pulled on his underwear and trousers. "What do you want, Keigo?"

"Nothing I… I only wondered whether you wanted dinner at the elders' house. They want to meet you, so I thought I'd go and ask."

"Come on," Mia urged. "We'd better go. But maybe tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," Hidan called out.

"Sure, okay."

The two of them smirked at each other, and spent the rest of the night curled up on the floor. Hidan grinned victoriously, but his heart was filled with a different feeling, and he wasn't too sure what it was. It was warm, gentle, and unlike anything he'd felt before. He stared down at the little female curled around his body, and internally thought…

This feeling, that I have for her… Is that what you'd call love?