Chapter 7 Nothing But Surprises

Third Person P.O.V

Y/N fainted to the ground while sans called out to her.

Sans:"Kid!"

He got his strength and punched the fish lady in the gut making her release him.She clutched her gut and sans ran to Y/N.

Sans:"Kid!Kid can ya hear me?!"A single blue tear went down his cheekbone as he held her close.He put his skull on her chest and sighed in relief."Thank Asgore she's still breathing."He looked at the fish lady and his left eye was glowing a dangerous baby blue."You almost killed her what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

?:"Sans we need one more soul and then we can roam the surface once more why can't you get that through your fucking skull?"She said calmly and walked towards him but two giant goat head like creatures appeared behind him.

Sans:"Don't you dare take another goddamn step or you'll be nothing but dust."He growled and looked at Y/N worriedly.The fish lady looked at him and frowned.

?:"You really do care for her don't you?"

He sniffed and gave the fish lady an angry look and nodded.

?:"Look I didn't kill her so she'll be okay since I didn't hit her that hard."

Sans:"That hard?!You fucking punched her,slammed her to the ground and kicked her!"He growled and clutched Y/N tightly.

?:"Can you blame me sans?!Remember the last time another human came down here?!I was only protect the people I love!"

He sat there in silence and moved a strand of hair out of Y/N's face.

Sans:"I know but she isn't like the others Undyne she's caring and would do anything to protect us."

The fish la-oh Undyne sighed and came closer as the two goat head creatures disappeared.

Papyrus:"IS THE HUMAN GOING TO BE ALRIGHT SANS?"

Sans:"I think so but why did she talk all of a sudden?"

Undyne:"Was she a mute?"

Sans:"I thought she was the whole time but....I don't understand why she would just speak out of the blue."

Papyrus:"MAYBE THE HUMAN DIDNT FEEL LIKE TALKING."

Sans:"Maybe well we'll have to see when she wakes up."He picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs."Do me a favor and get her some water and maybe get her something to eat okay pap?"

Papyrus:"OKAY BROTHER I WILL MAKE THE HUMAN SPAGHETTI AND MAYBE THEY WILL BECOME BETTER!NYEH HEH HEH!"He raced off into the kitchen.

Undyne:"I'll go get her some Grillbys just in case what does she like?"

Sans smiled.

Sans:"She likes burgers/Fries/both."

Undyne nodded and went out the door.Sans put Y/N on his bed and he sat next to her,but she started to squirm in her sleep.

Sans:"Kid?"She was moving faster and sweating."Hey wake up kiddo!"He shook her and she squeaked."Kid!"He shook her harder."Kid Wake up!"

Y/N:"N..No!No!"

Sans:"Wake up!"

Y/N's P.O.V

~Nightmare~

I was running through the fog,why was I running?I don't know but I'm really scared.I turned around and saw sans and I ran to him.Something doesn't feel right so I stopped in front of him and he looked at me with a menacing smile and his left eye glowing a bright blue.