Chapter 7

As I walk on the street alone by myself, I think about what happened moments ago. My fight with Rebecca, she kicking me out my own room, mine and Louis' conversation...Louis. I have to call him. But not now, I am too tired because of what happened back there with Rebecca. I despise her so much that I haven't despised any other girl. Who the hell does she think she is? Maybe I should change my rooms so I don't have to see Harry or Rebecca again. But the Rebecca will think that she won. No. Not happening. I am going to stay in that room as long as I want. After all my mum paid for it and I am not having it.

I am thinking about what will I tell Corrin about this. Why am I at her house despite the fact that I have my own room to live in. I will just tell her the truth. I have only been friends with her today and here I am going to stay at her house and tell her my miseries. It doesn't seem right. I decide to go somewhere else but then I think that Corrin was so excited when she heard that I will be staying at hers today. 

After few minutes of thinking, I stand in front of a white house made out of wood. It looks pretty nice. I walk towards the door, but before I could knock the door flies open and reveals Corrin. 

She welcomes me inside which is such a nice thing to do. In her living room, there are two people sitting. I guess they are Corrin's parents. Corrin introduces me to them and they smile and so do I. She then leads me up the stairs. We enter her room which is all purple. Everything purple. She has posters of boybands that I don't know of but I recongise a girlband who I really love. Little Mix. I love them. Her room is set up so cool and amazing. I wish I had a room like that. She told me that she's the only child and that is why she gets everything she wants. 

"So, what's up?" She asks as we both sit on her comfortable bed. 

"Well, nothing really." I reply when I know I am battling with people.

"I can tell something is wrong. Tell me what happened? You said you were going to tell me. Tell me...now!" She demands. 

"Well...you know the guy I told you about who lives in the same room as me, Harry.." I say.

"Yes I know you told me about him. Did he do something to you? Did he kick you out?" She says with concern. 

"No...well..partly. It was his girlfriend." I say and Corrin gasps. 

"No way! What did she do? What happened tell me? From the beginning." She says, giving more and more interest in the conversation.

"Well, I found out about her yesterday night. When I was trying to sleep, Harry and her entered the room and she started saying to her that what is she doing here and she told him to change the rooms because she doesn't want Harry in the same room as me.I ignored until today she came into our room with Harry and she said that she wants to be my friend and she sent Harry to get her bags and everything. As soon as he left the room, she attacked me, by pinning me to the wall." I only say this bit and Corrin's expression is clear that she is shocked and she looks like she is going to murder Rebecca.

"There's more...She threatened me not to come near Harry and make me move from the room and live somewhere else. I got annoyed at this and I attacked her by kicking in her stomach." I say with a smile playing on my lips. Corrin got really happy and jolly and excited when she heard this. 

"Yes I know she deserves it. That bitch!" She says jumping up and down. "Then what happened?" She adds by asking.

"Then she told me to leave them alone and leave the room. Harry came in and she said some shit to Harry like 'She said that she wants me to spend quality time with you' and 'She is so kind, isn't she?' and to add to that she said 'She said that she will go to her mums. Its fine with her.' She is such a liar!" I say mimicking her high-pitched voice. 

"Oh My God. And you stood there doing nothing?" She said. 

"Well I couldn't do anything. Literally nothing." I said feeling like a coward. 

"Oh well, doesn't matter; you can always come here if you get kicked out again. Well I will deal with Harry and Rebecca. I never knew she would do that. She was so nice.And Harry well I will just like...." She says with a frown.

"Wait....you know her and Harry?" I say.

"Yes, Rebecca used to come to my school and she was such a hard working, pretty student. She was my friend until college. It seperated us. We were still friends but didn't see each other. But Harry, well...I used to have a crush on him and when he found out about it, he became friends with me, then he asked me to date him...we broke up a month later because I saw him hooking up with some other girl at a party and that was Rebecca......I was heartbroken. And this all happened in my last year of high school." 

 "Oh...I am really sorry hear about that." I say 

"It's okay...what happened was in the past! It doesn't matter. Now lets go downstairs and watch Big Bang Theory Merathon!" She says and I sit up happily and follow Corrin downstairs.